Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) (35463 Views)

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2022
This is how present day political class, needs to be dealt with ......
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No weapon formed against you shall come to pass..
Amen.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2022
So this man moves with bullet proof car too?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by spencekat(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Apostle,please reveal the names of your attackers.Instead of you keeping your mouth shut.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by obiekunie01: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Herbworks:

What makes your video different from the post or you just want us to hear your cockroach voice?

very annoying useless voice! i stopped opening his channel bc of that stupid voice.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by cayorday89(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2022
Evilblackman:
What if this man just planned all this for clout
Don’t believe anything you read online
Very true, same with the probability of him planning it all for clout. Just saying cos your comment is online.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Daniel058(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2022
Mummyfour:
grin oya, send my tithe to me for reading this your comment while smiling.
LoL grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Enemy of the Christians spotted.

I pitty Yoruba Christians.

You can conquer every other part of nigeria but mever Igboland. Ni imch of igboland will ever be sgolen by fulani terrorists.

Tinubui is really behind this attack via Cabaka
you are definitely Yeebowh. No home training
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

Mumu, bullet proof cars come with Kevlar tires, within u don dey think say u re smart but u no get sense ni
I can bet my balls you are an Yeebowh piglet. No home training whatsoever

Spits on your hairy chest
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by owagbeba: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

What these supposedly men of God engages in, only God knows. I

I thought he had the “powers” to see tomorrow?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Billygee2u: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Listening to him speak, you will surely know this man was involved in a very bad deal.

Infact, initially i thought it was just a mere kidnapping attack. But i was wrong. He said it himself that if he starts to mention names, the killers and the people that instigated them will deny.

Pastor so you know them? Haba!

So you know the people that killed over 7 people including innocent Securities and aids while you take cover in your bullet proof car.... yet you still have the effontery to be making threats and running mouth that you cant die because of the God you serve, yet you are okay with your aids who serve the same God to continue being slaughtered just for whatever thing you are involve in?..

What these supposedly men of God engages in, only God knows. It is well.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2022
rave9100:
Security is a mess currently.
Honestly!
The VIDEO was too impromptu and unnecessary at this time. Imagine 7 lives lost.
Who advised him to embark on such?
Too early ooooooo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Listening to him speak, you will surely know this man was involved in a very bad deal.

Infact, initially i thought it was just a mere kidnapping attack. But i was wrong. He said it himself that if he starts to mention names, the killers and the people that instigated them will deny.

So you know the people that killed over 7 people including innocent Securities and aids while you take cover in your bullet proof car.... yet you still have the effontery to be making threats and running mouth that you cant die because of the God you serve, yet you are okay with your aids who serve the same God to continue being slaughtered just for whatever thing you are involve in?..

So u were expecting him to die in the attack. Bad bele dem.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Billygee2u: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
limeta:
But you were riding in armoured vehicle and you and your family are saved but am sure if really you wanted to you could have done the same for your crew too .

You left them to the grace of God
Don't mind him, hiring people to protect him.
Using armoured cars while his zom.b securities are following him with non armoured cars and he has no shame to boast of God's protection upon him .
If Almighty God is protecting , everything in the skirt man like you, what about the men that died while protecting a wom.anizer like you?
Shameless hegoat man .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Rhassidy360: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2022
Them want drop you for your territory hope u know the meaning u better go sort the people way u wrong. Just too deep Na those people way drop I really feel for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Billygee2u: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
So u were expecting him to die in the attack. Bad bele dem.
Is he better or more important than those ones that died ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by bonnyhope: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2022
DSS should take this guy for questioning

He knows the people that wasted 7 lives and he said he would not mention them

Why taking human lives as chickens while you and your family got saved in bullet proof car

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2022
nairalee:
He looks shook. He must have reasons to link it to his Steph and other girls sex scandals.

Apostle, it's two things

It's either you're guilty or innocent

1) If you're guilty, go and make amends with those girls. Remember, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned

2) If you're innocent still find a way to link up with your detractors and try to pacify them. Some battles are won with wisdom. U don't kill a mosquito that landed on your balls with a sledge hammer

It's probably not about girls, he is not the first or last to Bleep those girls, it's not like the girls are married women

This is probably a drug deal gone wrong, trust this pastors at your peril

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Billygee2u:

Is he better or more important than those ones that died ?
Are u better than those that died?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
I can bet my balls you are an Yeebowh piglet. No home training whatsoever

Spits on your hairy chest

werey
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by victorazy(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2022
Idoko619:

Wetin you write make sense?

grin yes!

Just pick the words, arrange them to make sense to you grin
In all, it says: why are you using taxi to travel round than using your legs.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by CuteMadridista: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2022
efficiencie:

It is possible you have never met him in person at all and you may never meet him in person till you pass on...but somehow you have morbid hatred for him.

do you need to meet someone physically before hating them?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by uvie66: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
This bald headed apostle and scandals. Year in, year out, na scandal.

Na God no kill am sha. He is just lucky..Cos even if your car is bullet proof, your car tyres are not. They would have aimed at all your car tyres and that would have been the end, had God willed.

Na the 7 people wey die just dey pain me..and all his family members are still alive and fine.

The killers will surely be caught and dealt with.
Haven't you heard of run flat tyres.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by jidxin(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

trash... U capping bro.... But no one knows and you can't possibly know or infer anything from d way he speak

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by judedwriter(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Just shows the level of insecurity in Nigeria...

Pathetic!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by uvie66: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The attackers must be high on hard substance!

How on earth can someone think of killing a real Nigeria pastor with common guns as in COMMON guns?

Even Shekau in his days no feet kill real Nigerian pastor because anointing pass anointing, power pass power, otumopor pass otumopor! undecided

My friend you no hear say Im bulletproof car save am, which one be anointing again ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Exceed15: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

You described police as innocent people? U never enter their trap before

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
This bald headed apostle and scandals. Year in, year out, na scandal.

Na God no kill am sha. He is just lucky..Cos even if your car is bullet proof, your car tyres are not. They would have aimed at all your car tyres and that would have been the end, had God willed.

Na the 7 people wey die just dey pain me..and all his family members are still alive and fine.

The killers will surely be caught and dealt with.
bullet proof cars have "run-flat" tyres that can withstand bullets to some extent.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by NaBanga: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Where did "Apostle" get all that money to be giving women of easy virtue? Gistlover reported on how he gives the girls $5,000 (USD) for threesomes. One of your actresses has a son studying abroad and a home, all paid for by Suleman. It's obvious that his pastorship is being fueled by money from some unknown people. Is Suleman apart of a crime syndicate? Is he laundering money for criminals? Whoever is after him, wants their due. He left his people to die and claimed that they same God they serve, is only there to protect him. He is not a man of God. This man is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by VanuatuWycombe: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Leave them all they have is Data and their Opinions

People just running their mouth over issue they know nothing about,

All these people speaking against this apostle that he is involved in one bad deal or evil,
None of them. Can boldly come out to say it with proof categorically,
Speaking against men of God is now the hobbies of lazy youth who are tired of attacking their government who put them in this woeful situation

Thank God for those that were preserved the apostle and his family Inclusive

And for those that Died ,it is very sad and tragic but God is in Control and will bring Vengenece upon the assailants and their sponsors
RIP to the Dead
May we that are alive not suffer untimely death but rest after a fulfilled life and in a good old age in Jesus name amen

Who is a man of God? This Sule wey dey f.k ashawo upandan? Abeg shift. Why im no see say trouble dey come? Shebi im dey see vision for people and God dey talk to am. Why im God no show am this one ahead? Remain there.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by Handsum64: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nora22:
Fake news
Are you normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.