Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State (571 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by Vixlot: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
APC House of Representatives Campaign in Ekiti State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Okay
Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by Dapson73(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Congrats in advance to all APC candidates. The winning merging will be highly massive.

It will be a repetition of how Asiwaju floored his contestants in the presidential primary seamlessly.

Congrats to reasonable Nigerians home and abroad.

We would be proud of our country once again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by Vixlot: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Dapson73:
Congrats in advance to all APC candidates. The winning merging will be highly massive.

It will be a repetition of how Asiwaju floored his contestants in the presidential primary seamlessly.

Congrats to reasonable Nigerians home and abroad.

We would be proud of our country once again.
Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by Timatayo1: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2022
I pity for Tinubu na all dis supporters go kill this man before his time presently I'm I ado Ekiti nothing like this no rally in anywhere in Ekiti state .. may ogun kill anyone who lied
Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by Villa12(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Timatayo1:
I pity for Tinubu na all dis supporters go kill this man before his time presently I'm I ado Ekiti nothing like this no rally in anywhere in Ekiti state .. may ogun kill anyone who lied
Pity Your poor wretched parents bro

1 Like

Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by PoliciaNLand: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Pity Your poor wretched parents bro
nlfpmod mynd44 seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by Karlovych: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2022
embarassed Brown roof everywhere, despite their sophistication and education modern roofing is still rocket science to them and yet they are busy campaigning for a failed party, spits!
Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by obafemiawoga: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlctqMIVDyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aBuKtOxxbQ

I will campaign vigorously for Tinubu’s victory – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to be at the forefront of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign.

He said it was important for the party to retain the presidency to sustain the gains of the last seven years.

Buhari spoke on Friday at the inauguration of the APC's Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) and unveiling of Tinubu''s action plan in Abuja.

The President, who spoke before performing the ceremonies, also called on every member of the party to work for the success of the campaigns.
Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by TheSameGuy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
43 years old man, you have started your bullying right?

You've left moh, this is your new catch.

At your age, you no dey shame?
NwaMamaIwota:
cheesy
KillFisayo:
Fisayo why did you rape abimbola your sister ?
PoliciaNLand:
nlfp.mod my.nd44 se.un Domin.ique
Rule 2
KillFisayo:
Fisayo thunder scatter your harlot mother
you product of dog's sperm
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira
Re: APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State by TheSameGuy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cyber bullying no dey tire you?

But how do you easily get to them sef?

You must have pretend as a lady grin

None of your antics can work on me, from links to disguising like lady. I can't fall for such
NwaMamaIwota:
please stop stalking me naaa
what have I done to deserve this
stop naaa

(1) (Reply)

Can You Find The camouflage Mountain Leopard In The Picture / Social Media Gives Me High Blood Pressure, Gets Me Angry – Tinubu / Another Special Adviser To Gov Tambuwal Joins Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.