Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,501 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari (210 Views)

2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Nigeria’s future safer with APC, says Buhari

events preceding our Presidential primaries and the conduct of the primaries were important milestones in the development of our internal democracy and party politics.
”I must congratulate the leadership of our party, other stakeholders, and the entire party members for the success of the exercise. We can say with confidence, that our party, the All Progressives Congress, is charting a steady course in our journey towards enthroning lasting democratic culture in our body polity.”
The President also thanked party officials in the National Executive Council, the Zonal, State, Senatorial, Local Government, and Ward executives for their unalloyed support to his administration and the great efforts and outstanding commitment to the cause of the party and democracy.
He urged them to be mindful of the importance of building a strong and purposeful political party, recounting that the project of pulling ”Nigeria back from the precipice in 2015 was made possible by putting together a formidable party peopled by many who have made a vow to work for a Nigeria we all can be proud of.”
Buhari charged party members to uphold the supremacy of the party operating within the guidelines as stipulated in their constitution.
He said, ”It is worth reiterating the fact that we are stronger today only because we continue to support the party.
”For us to develop an enduring democracy in our country, we must first subscribe to the supremacy of our political party.
”We must subject ourselves to the rules and learn to operate within the guidelines as stipulated in our party’s constitution.”
The President reiterated his congratulations to Tinubu and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, for the victory at the primaries, commending the maturity and sportsmanship of other contestants.
He expressed delight that most of the aspirants transferred their structures, including campaign offices to the party’s candidate after the primaries, adding that it was a demonstration of the commitment of the party leaders and members to the cause of the party and democratic practices.
He challenged party members to see themselves as ”ambassadors of progressive principles and exemplify the best of us in action and words.”
Kindly share this
Re: Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari by donbachi(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Me: who dey dia?abeg give me my motar pestle
Re: Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari by gozmok1(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2022
How can a party that has bastardized the economy, allowed insecurity to fester uncontrollably, kept students at home for more than half a year get votes from the same people who have been denied their right to education? The same group of Nigerians, who have no jobs, people who are pauperised, how can they vote for the APC?

How can the youths, whose parents and relatives, have been killed by terrorists and bandits, who have been displaced, give their votes again to failed promises? This must be a case of Stockholm syndrome but it must not happen.
Re: Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari by Villa12(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2022
gozmok1:
How can a party that has bastardized the economy, allowed insecurity to fester uncontrollably, kept students at home for more than half a year get votes from the same people who have been denied their right to education? The same group of Nigerians, who have no jobs, people who are pauperised, how can they vote for the APC?

How can the youths, whose parents and relatives, have been killed by terrorists and bandits, who have been displaced, give their votes again to failed promises? This must be a case of Stockholm syndrome but it must not happen.
after all your sermon who do you expect US to vote for?
Re: Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari by gozmok1(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
after all your sermon who do you expect US to vote for?

The best among all candidates which me and you know....

OBIDATTI ✅✅✅
Re: Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari by Villa12(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2022
gozmok1:

The best among all candidates which me and you know....

OBIDATTI ✅✅✅
Lol

But you know Obi will not even come distant third
Re: Nigeria’s Future Safer With APC, Says Buhari by Belteshazzar1: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2022
We appreciate your kind words mr. President, but we have made up our mind to try PETER OBI

(1) (Reply)

Public Notice: Beware Of Lies, Fabrications Against Chijioke Edeoga / Thugs Attacked Jandor's Campaign Convoy / Buhari Say About Private Oil Pipes By Political Mafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.