Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku (2605 Views)

Governors Endorse FG’s Proposal To Share Only N900bn From N1.9trn FAAC Revenue / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members / PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by COFFINSELLER: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2022
Breaking News:

Five APC Governors have throw their weight behind His Excellency Atiku Abubakar. Reports have it that they have sent the PDP's Candidate a message of assurance of their supports.

https://twitter.com/SWAtiku2023/status/1583573447569199105?t=EwpsFnlSwUpm0gBuqjrYrw&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Moh247: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Legendforte: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2022
We aren't shocked. North wants to retain the presidency. Its crystal clear.

4 Likes

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2022
grin
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Provide their names or shut up

2 Likes

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Yes it is possible

Infact anything is possible in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Mjshexy(f): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2022
And Mr Peter Obi will finally take the day cool

3 Likes

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Dannyset(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Lmao!

Dubai kunu don too much for this PDP people blood grin grin
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Penguin2: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Whether na lie o or na true o, we all know that APC governors seem to have abandoned Tinubu to his fate.

But his BATstards keep living in fool’s paradise

5 Likes

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by gozmok1(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2022
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Realist12: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2022
Mjshexy:
And Mr Peter Obi will finally take the day cool
are you guys dumb ? Does Obi have national appeal, the ealier you know what Obi's candidacy is doing to the politics of your region the better for you. APC is the ruling party with structures , several governors, senators down to councilor .
Even Buhari co founded CPC before aligning with others .
I have very good reasons to believe Tinubu will win the elections . Just watch , even on social media ,we have seen the noise makers and silent achievers.

3 Likes

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Oplomo: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
are you guys dumb ? Does Obi have national appeal, the ealier you know what Obi's candidacy is doing to the politics of your region the better for you.

Mr urchinurudeen, You are deceiving yourself, lying to yourself, and swallowing your own lies. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Trinitycian: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:
Fake news

Dey deceive yourself. All core northern APC Governors dey Atikulate.
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by rolams(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2022
From the North!
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Bobloco: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Agbadorites and Jagabandits will not be happy with this news
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Belteshazzar1: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2022
And they vote for PO at the end....
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by ThAGodFaThEr5: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:
Fake news
Las Las, na inside emergency ward you go find yourself when Tinubu finally lose the election. See as you carry The old Grand papa Emilokan matter for head like agege bread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Jflex07(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
are you guys dumb ? Does Obi have national appeal, the ealier you know what Obi's candidacy is doing to the politics of your region the better for you. APC is the ruling party with structures , several governors, senators down to councilor .
I have very good reasons to believe Tinubu will win the elections . Just watch , even on social media ,we have seen the noise makers and silent achievers.
Your tears are sweet...Obi no get appeal na him u write all these epistle? Person wey no get appeal them dey worry about am.. Face Atiku wey get appeal

2 Likes

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Jflex07(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Anything but the agbado master.
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Mjshexy(f): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
Hope you're presently enjoying the useless structures you and your APC have brought upon this Country. For your information, i have my PVC to vote in Obi who is unapologetically my preferred candidate and no senator or governor will decide for me.

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Realist12: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Mjshexy:
Hope you're presently enjoying the useless structures you and your APC have brought upon this Country. For your information, i have my PVC to vote in Obi who is unapologetically my preferred candidate and no senator or governor will decide for me.
we thank God Obi is not going to win . But imagine Obi wins do you know the kind of calamitous government he's going to run ? Can you recall he got impeached twice in Anambra. Is that the empty vessel you want as the president.
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by LTCtech: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2022
grin

Don't forget to check our signature
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Mjshexy(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
we thank God Obi is not going to win . But imagine Obi wins do you know the kind of calamitous government he's going to run ? Can you recall he got impeached twice in Anambra. Is that the empty vessel you want as the president.
Let's wait for the outcome sir, Nigerians are prepared for you people

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Allison012: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2022
So these northerners want to betray us, after what the west have done for them.
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Okoroawusa: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2022
The APC governors no get names? The comments that I am seeing here shows that some people even believe this rubbish....na wa o!
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by udede(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
so if you are so sure that Tinubu will win, why then are you forcing it down our throats.
For your information, Tinubu is a bad market, we nodey buy, hoohaaah.

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by techWriter3: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2022
We notn't shocked
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by TinubuPikin: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2022
To replace the 5 PDP governors fighting him abi, awon jokers grin grin
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by PapaHadum: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Jflex07:
Your tears are sweet...Obi no get appeal na him u write all these epistle? Person wey no get appeal them dey worry about am.. Face Atiku wey get appeal

fully settled!

Losing their sleep over structureless #Obi

Radarada

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Snapchat: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2022
It’s actually 37.
Re: 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku by Simeonjoe1: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Better if true...
But it's this kind of news that give Tinubu stupid hype I've always notice the crook has a way to waggle out of situations.
I so much thought he won't win APC ticket see now. Same with outrage of Muslims Muslim ticket now everywhere don quiet. Same way dey try hide his old age and sickness.
The greatest undoing is if:

Tinubu defeat Atiku in the North

Defeat Obi for South South

Wins the election..

Only then can he claim the title Jagaban of Africa.
Well humans can be pathetic so It won't be a surprise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: APC Deputy Governorship Candidate Is A Murderer Who Escaped From Jail. / Ethnic Character At A Glance - Yoruba Vs Hausa Vs Ibo / Gov Alao Akala : The Most Insane Governor Sacked The Entire Oyo State Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.