Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,631 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member (420 Views)

My Sex Tape Issue Is In My Past And God Has Forgiven Me", Apostle to Nairamarley / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by Hurbashola(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2022
APOSTLE SULEMAN FINALLY SPEAK OVER GUNMEN ATTACK IN AUCHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkjuma6f5Qo

Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministry has confirmed the attack on his motorcade.
Some gunmen had ambushed the cleric’s convoy on Warake road in Auchi, Edo State on Friday evening, killing seven persons including police officers.

Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by immortalcrown(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2022
You Can't Kill Me - Apostle Suleman Cries Out

They can't kill him but they make him cry. Hmmm!
Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by Hurbashola(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2022
You are man of God
Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by Abdul05: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2022
grin
Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by judatech: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Heard he drove in bulletproof car...
Hmmm...are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by Hurbashola(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Thank God you are alive
Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by Hurbashola(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2022
I'm thinking what you are thinking
Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by CandyOps(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2022
judatech:
Heard he drove in bulletproof car...
Hmmm...are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Yes we know what you're thinking. And it is that God don't do shit but bulletproof cars are more reliable.

Same way some dunce killed his bro while testing the efficacy of an anti-bullet piercing charm.

The talk about God being all powerful and yada-yada-yada is all Fugazi. A big scam!

Nigerianz need to wake up and use their brains cos ain't no God out there to save all your sorry asses.

"I pray to God every night but he ain't say nothing back. So I walk around with a Glock on my waist."

1 Like

Re: You Can't Kill Me-Apostle Suleman Cries Out Speak On Gunmen Attack Kill 7 Member by judatech: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Yes we know what you're thinking. And it is that God don't do shit but bulletproof cars are more reliable.

Same way some dunce killed his bro while testing the efficacy of an anti-bullet piercing charm.

The talk about God being all powerful and yada-yada-yada is all Fugazi. A big scam!

Nigerianz need to wake up and use their brains cos ain't no God out there to save all your sorry asses.

"I pray to God every night but he ain't say nothing back. So I walk around with a Glock on my waist."
I'm really concerned about these people that follow the "security-exposed" men around without adequate protection.
Suleiman will pray for security for you jump into his bulletproof car zoom off...
Who are we fooling here?

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Pronounced Dead After Drowning / Phyna Distributes Bags Of Rice To Less Privileged (video) / Davido Announcement | Asake Dies | Wizkid Suya Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.