Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,703 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today (13003 Views)

Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Reconstructed In 2024 – FG / Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Totally Reopened This Weekend / 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by dfrost: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Cutehector:
Naptu2 and jasonjnr

Why una dey fight this early morning?

Jasonjnr suppose dey calm down. Everything no be politics.

Now he has goofed on this one. The L na big one for am.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2022
dfrost:

Jasonjnr suppose dey calm down. Everything no be politics.

Now he has goofed on this one. The L na big one for am.
yeah true.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by dfrost: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2022
kingthreat:

Why did you edit your myopic statement. You should be more bothered about the flooding in anambla

Stop this. It's the same thing he's doing.

What do you guys gain from all these?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander how it happen sad
normal overspeeding na and lack of calculation.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2022
gonkin:

Eko ti baje o

We Yorubas know that is your wish for Lagos so we already planning so that your wish as igbo people for Lagos will not come through.
I will also screenshot this comment and make it trend on twitter so that we Yorubas will know the plans of igbos for Lagos
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by OlujobaSamuel: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2022
olaboy33:
Was on third mainland bridge when the incident happened past 10pm.
Some boat drivers helped in rescuing those in the truck from drowning.

It's been about 4 days now.

Maybe they were waiting for weekend to do the recovery.
Biko how was a psp truck able to fall inside, guess the driver was on very high speed?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi followers no get sense, you should know u r only wasting your time n resources
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by gonkin(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

We Yorubas know that is your wish for Lagos so we already planning so that your wish as igbo people for Lagos will not come through.
I will also screenshot this comment and make it trend on twitter so that we Yorubas will know the plans of igbos for Lagos.

INFACT TAKE MY NAME. Im ESE FREGENE, my picture is on my profile. MAKE ME POPULAR. I could use the attention

Im not even igbo, im urhobo my language doesn't even sound like igbo, i know YORUBAS are tribalists, i experienced that first hand at ibadan plus i experienced my tot years at bajulaiye somolo, grew up at Anthony. Well you'll always be welcomed to the south, your brothers from Egbin are working here and enjoying their stay.

I moved outta of lagos and enjoy fresh air & little to zero traffic. I can leave my home for work at 6:15am and arrive my work place 6:25am thats like 12km away that same distance is (Anthony to Nigerian brewery is 12km) 25mins on a lucky day in lagos. My car can have a flat tyre & instead of thugs or the road authorities to fine and extort me. They assist me unlike lagos where get extorted by thugs for having a blowout.

In lagos lastma will hold u for just look at a one way street. When was the last time u assisted someone that had car issues. So wicked, YES U ARE. I was at ikeja last year December when thugs were trying to hold down a moving commuter for extorting. The vehicle hit a lady and guess what The agberos just looked away and continued their thuggery, such can never happen in the south south.

I like where i am. Can u drive 80 to 100 for 5 minutes straight without stopping on any lagos owned road other than badagry express way?

Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by obuburam: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
Good one

Over congestion in Lagos is really worrisome...
And you quickly edited this if not he quoted you.

Why not support your candidate and let others support theirs in Peace.
So far I have still not seen any partisanship in Naptu2 posts and even if he has someone he supports codedly, does he not have right to do that just like you.
Everything no be politics,live and let others live.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by kingthreat(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
dfrost:

Stop this. It's the same thing he's doing.

What do you guys gain from all these?

No vex. I was hurt by the first insensitive statement he made.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by CaptainFM1: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Is anybody noticing that the water is fast rising to the bridge level? This global warming na real! Armageddon is approaching!
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by Goodson15: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
Good one

Over congestion in Lagos is really worrisome...
And they are building more airports and seaports ,soon lagos will be inhabited and life expectancy will reduce due to too much streess
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Racoon:
Timely information. Thank you LASG and Op.

despite Obi had change anambra for good, you refuse to live there with your family

funny tribe
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by chikevictor(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Why is nobody saying anything about the flood, the level of water is seriously rising everyday. May God help us�
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
gonkin:

INFACT TAKE MY NAME. Im ESE FREGENE, my picture is on my profile. MAKE ME POPULAR. I could use the attention

Im not even igbo, im urhobo my language doesn't even sound like igbo, i know YORUBAS are tribalists, i experienced that first hand at ibadan plus i experienced my tot years at bajulaiye somolo, grew up at Anthony. Well you'll always be welcomed to the south, your brothers from Egbin are working here and enjoying their stay.

I moved outta of lagos and enjoy fresh air & little to zero traffic. I can leave my home for work at 6:15am and arrive my work place 6:25am thats like 12km away that same distance is (Anthony to Nigerian brewery is 12km) 25mins on a lucky day in lagos. My car can have a flat tyre & instead of thugs or the road authorities to fine and extort me. They assist me unlike lagos where get extorted by thugs for having a blowout.

In lagos lastma will hold u for just look at a one way street. When was the last time u assisted someone that had car issues. So wicked, YES U ARE. I was at ikeja last year December when thugs were trying to hold down a moving commuter for extorting. The vehicle hit a lady and guess what The agberos just looked away and continued their thuggery, such can never happen in the south south.

I like where i am. Can u drive 80 to 100 for 5 minutes straight without stopping on any lagos owned road other than badagry express way?

Relax, I bought this CD from an igbo guy yesterday when everyone including his igbo brothers were avoiding him. I just wanted to support his hustle and he was happy. I'm not tribalistic, igbos have shown me they are more tribalistic.
Any attitude you see from a yoruba person to an igbo person is as a result of how igbos have over the years acted. Most have shown hate and bigotry and it's sad.

Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by dfrost: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingthreat:

No vex. I was hurt by the first insensitive statement he made.

Not a problem brother. It just hurts honestly. It really does sad cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by gonkin(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Relax, I bought this CD from an igbo guy yesterday when everyone including his igbo brothers were avoiding him. I just wanted to support his hustle and he was happy. I'm not tribalistic, igbos have shown me they are more tribalistic.
Any attitude you see from a yoruba person to an igbo person is as a result of how igbos have over the years acted. Most have shown hate and bigotry and it's sad.

Your first 2 words WE YORUBAS grin said it all.
Abi i never buy gala or water from traffic before?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by DrMuzungu(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Many years ago...

Sunday 6 AM - Ikoyi to Festac - 15 minutes trip
Sunday 7pm - Festac to Ikoyi - 4 hours 30 minutes

Guess who was governor back then? Nobody else but Th1efnoobu. If you vote for him, you vote for disaster.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today by naptu2: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mission completed

Operation Shark. Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon.
https://www.nairaland.com/7397843/operation-shark-lagos-recovers-dump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traveling To Turkey With E-visa / Nigeria Street Maps / Traffic Advisory: APC Lagos Governorship Primary At Onikan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.