Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC (241 Views)

Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Don't judge by the cover yourself
Re: Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC by MaliCampus: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2022
I prayed to God to allow APC make the mistake to present a Muslim Muslim ticket,God answered grin

I prayed to God for him to Allow APC allow Buhari lead their election campaign, and He answered grin

Children of God, start rejoicing ooo, God is fighting our battle

That name Buhari is a course, even abokis now denies him as their brother... grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC by Okoroawusa: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2022
See this chestbeater....shior!

1 Like

Re: Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC by Bobloco: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Destroying the APC is for the best interest of the nation

APC only came to steal, kill and destroy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Like Me. Work to Destroy APC by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2022
I'm very committed to my intention.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why Atiku And PDP Are The Surest Way / Emotional Documentary Of Obidient Attack Victims In Lagos / U.s Considers Support For Rivers Cancer Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.