Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Hon Bintinlaye Celebrates Miss Barakat Ibrahim On Graduation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon Bintinlaye Celebrates Miss Barakat Ibrahim On Graduation (166 Views)

Bukoye Marooph Bintinlaye Celebrates Wife, Alhaja Shakirat Giwa Bintinlaiye / Birthday: Hon Bintinlaye Celebrates Kwara South PDP Senatorial Women Leader / Philip Salau Replies Ado Ibrahim On Succession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Bintinlaye Celebrates Miss Barakat Ibrahim On Graduation by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Honourable Bukoye Marooph Bintinlaye, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party in Kwara State, has congratulated Miss Barakat Ibrahim on her graduation from the University.

Miss Ibrahim is the daughter of Alhaji & Alhaja Ibrahim Ajibola Tajudeen; the Chairman and CEO of Global Legend Conglomerate Ltd.

In a statement he personally signed on Saturday, Bintinlaye wrote "congratulations on your graduation from the university, Miss Barakat Ibrahim.

"Indeed, this is one grand achievement and it has its whole life ahead with endless possibilities.

"It is said that graduation is a transition from being a student to entering the real world. You’ve worked purposely hard to achieve the goals and now you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embark on who you are and become a star yourself.

"Tom Brokaw said we should think of degrees as the ticket to change the world. I understand that chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. You are now in the path, and I for one hold that you can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you.

"As they say in Latin, Audentes fortuna iuvat (fortune favours the bold), I wish you bon voyage as you commence taking bold steps towards actualization of your life and turning your dreams into a real life achievement.

"I also congratulate the parents of the graduand, Alhaji & Alhaja Ibrahim Ajibola Tajudeen; the Chairman and CEO of Global Legend Conglomerate Ltd.

"Once again, happy graduation to you, Miss Barakat Ibrahim."

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Of Appreciation / Top Architects In Gurgaon - Chalk Studio / NCAA Football Game Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.