Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

After Quest Times’ Report, Zenith Bank Refunds Lady’s N450k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Quest Times’ Report, Zenith Bank Refunds Lady’s N450k (193 Views)

Access Bank Refunds Stamp Duty Deductions / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Quest Times’ Report, Zenith Bank Refunds Lady’s N450k by joy4news(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Zenith Bank Plc has refunded the sum of N450,000 that was fraudulently debited from the account of Dr. Ola Sandra Ndukwe, a Nigerian-based lady.

This came barely a day after Quest Times reported that Ola’s Zenith App was hacked after losing her wallet, which had ATM cards in it.

Ola had accused the Nigerian commercial bank of ripping her of her hard-earned income.

While expressing her gratitude to Quest Times and other well-meaning Nigerians, Ola said Zenith Bank had refunded her money.

“I want to use this medium to THANK YOU all for your MAXIMUM SUPPORT.

“Without you I am 100% sure I won’t have succeeded in retrieving my money.

“Few hours after I made the post, Zenith Bank reached out to me. In Less than 24 hrs, I was informed my whole money has been refunded.

“To everyone of you… I’m grateful. It was OUR fight. It never felt like I was alone. Thank you for taking this so personal. God bless you all,” she tweeted.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/after-quest-times-report-zenith-bank-refunds-ladys-n450k/
Re: After Quest Times’ Report, Zenith Bank Refunds Lady’s N450k by zedegit: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2022
joy4news:
Zenith Bank Plc has refunded the sum of N450,000 that was fraudulently debited from the account of Dr. Ola Sandra Ndukwe, a Nigerian-based lady.

This came barely a day after Quest Times reported that Ola’s Zenith App was hacked after losing her wallet, which had ATM cards in it.

Ola had accused the Nigerian commercial bank of ripping her of her hard-earned income.

While expressing her gratitude to Quest Times and other well-meaning Nigerians, Ola said Zenith Bank had refunded her money.

“I want to use this medium to THANK YOU all for your MAXIMUM SUPPORT.

“Without you I am 100% sure I won’t have succeeded in retrieving my money.

“Few hours after I made the post, Zenith Bank reached out to me. In Less than 24 hrs, I was informed my whole money has been refunded.

“To everyone of you… I’m grateful. It was OUR fight. It never felt like I was alone. Thank you for taking this so personal. God bless you all,uj” she tweeted.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/after-quest-times-report-zenith-bank-refunds-ladys-n450k/

Imagine. They needed to be called out.

This is not enough. They should prosecute her account manager and everyone that is complicit in the fraud.

Nigerian banks have turned to fraudulent ways of generating money. Refund is not enough because it's not everyone that would have known what to do.

That's how First bank will frustrate you during ATM renewal, making you to go to another branch and they debit you twice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Write Web Content And Get Paid / PCSO Lotto 6/55 Result Today / Why Insurance Penetration Is High In Advanced Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.