Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) (33330 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wike grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by casppyjay: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Shut up idiot. You don't know anything. useless dirty thing .. all these jV useless animals. Go meet him and claw him na let him deal with you as he has been dealing with all those useless Vikings since he entered office.

Fool
Ahhahaha na ur papa be jv and ur mama na careless loot wey all drunk SOB take dey clear jonsing off site.. bloody idiot ignoramus foolhardy cretinous scum..

Answer the initial questions and stop embarrassing ur generation online ..
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by fof1: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1430725/im-born-dont-forgive-turn-cheek-another-slap-wike-video/

Your Cult Mentality and Ungodliness will take You to Hellfire if U will not be Born Again... Period. GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS... His Standrads are Set Out for All to Follow.
.!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Elly1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
hofoolwho: 11:18am
Kajaard:

They always see themselves as untouchable demigods while in government, forgetting that their tenure will surely come to an end.
my brother in less than 6 months.

The way you people think sometimes eh

So you mean he should be afraid of Atiku?
Take his orders?
You are joking
Wike is a grown up man to decide for him self
Who tells you that the northern political class cares about the southern politicians?
It will be clear to you again just after the next election results

The deference is we the southerners
Talk much about divisions, hate, constitutional matters among our selves

The northerners talks more about unity and one voice within them to lead

Am PDP hard one, but will vote a southerner
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
No wonder Atiku avoid him like a skunk....but why claim a Christian?but why is he always putting his foot in his mouth.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Thebigheart: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[/b]
You dare address a member's father as useless?!
Seems you are new on this forum....

Next time before you abuse or curse another member,
You should look around.

That being said....
[b]Seun Osewa,

Mynd44,
Dominique,
Justwise,
Mukina2

Your attention is needed here immediately.
Do not let some people turn your forum to something negative, with fake information, curses and abuses flying all over.
My cent.

https://www.nairaland.com/nlpolicewoman/posts

E pay you abi.
BBQril
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Allisgud: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ipeazu dey born againicaly dey swallow state money codedly,if wike became VP under atiku,atiku go hear am,if atiku take him own decision wike go do him own,the same way him do obasanjo
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Tzar(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
The Rivers Lion! Continue to dey pepper them jare!
Courage is your middle name Wike!
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by tishbite41(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hard man wey dem dey take play
Atiku
Tambuwal
Obaseki
Ayu
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Timatayo1: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Your gragra will soon end 7month to go after that Efcc and you are becoming irrelevant and you will be relegate
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by bitbillionaire: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

Who's a Christian? Who's a born again Christian?

A Christian is someone who, not only follow the footstep of Jesus the Christ, but also embody the very spirit of Christ. It's not possible to be a true christian without being transformed and become more Christ-like or God-like. That transformation is what is refered to as being 'born again'. So you can't be a true christian without being born again. Whoever claims otherwise is a mere church goer not a Christian at heart

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Tranquill: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
davidtemi:
...and his pastor would still lick his shoe still.

because of politics he denied God. Ok o

Where did he deny God?

Wike's biological father is still a pastor till tomorrow so he grew up hearing about God than you did, and probably more that his pastor even.

He was obviously trying to crack a joke but also, being realistic.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jpblessed:
Wike seems to be so pained, i think he is fighting a personal battle and not a southern battle as people are made to believe, he is just having a taste of his own medicine.
The Nigeria Biafra war as led by Ojukwu did he fight for himself or Biafra?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Powersurge: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Racoon:
grin Wike can continue to enjoy his rave of the moment He is just naive to understand that politics is all about diplomacy even if you feel slighted, but wait for when you're in charge.

Best vice president? Wike would make a much better president than Atiku.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by 3yga: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This egede man is always capping careless . Oga learn to shut the hell up and act instead of talking .

Talking tough / hard doesn't make you a hard man...
See this cretin
Everyone knows wike an aromate, bagger
Go and do your findings he’s an SVC
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Jpblessed(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
maxzzo1:

U lie my broda, our leaders in d south are naive, self centered and greedy set of people, how many can come out and speak d truth in public? Just name one apart from Wike.....bro, what am saying is that wike frustrated the likes of umahi and obi out of the PDP, thinking he would get the ticket.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Jpblessed(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
chrisxxx:

The Nigeria Biafra war as led by Ojukwu did he fight for himself or Biafra?
what am saying is that Wike frustrated the likes umahi and obi out of the PDP, thinking he would get the ticket.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Jpblessed(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=maxzzo1 post=117779330]
U lie my broda, our leaders in d south are naive, self centered and greedy set of people, how many can come out and speak d truth in public? Just name one apart from Wike.....what am saying is that Wike frustrated the likes of umahi and obi out of the PDP, thinking he would get the ticket.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jpblessed:
what am saying is that Wike frustrated the likes umahi and obi out of the PDP, thinking he would get the ticket.
When you people say some certain things you belittle people u think u r speaking in favor of. Umahi was told to leave PDP to have the presidential ticket. He didn't know that such promise had been made to others including Ayade and Jonathan. Amaechi was àlso a victim of same promise. Wike wanted it . He didn't have more stakes than others. Wike went all out for it. Obi left because he was too stingy to throw money. As far PDP and APC tickets are you can't get it without throwing money. Speak all grammar and economic sense it all boils down to money.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This egede man is always capping careless . Oga learn to shut the hell up and act instead of talking .

Talking tough / hard doesn't make you a hard man...

Pga you just want write something. The man Wike has been talking and doing just as he said. What else do you want him to do, kill?
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Mike008(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
See who wants to be President.
You will never smell that seat.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
rigarmortis:

You dey ment. You think Nigerian politics is played by frat ruggedity? You lie!!!

Thank you for replying him o. They actually think politics is about cappings and flying colour... In the bigger spheres of politics, Na your crew go fall you sef... I'm surprised he even thinks they reason frat matters at that level... Mehn, people dull o
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
joewychampion:
WE ALREADY KNOW SAY NA OGBONI GRAND MASTER RIGHT FROM WHEN I WAS WORKING IN OBIO AKPOR COUNCIL. IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING. WIKED SOULS THAT BELEIVE IN THE THINGS OF THE WORLD, DINING WITH DEMONS

Abeg o, he is not a grand master. He does frat runs... but not a GRAND MASTER

Visit Eckankar service in Nsukka and meet one, or just visit UNN
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Ijb11: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by bdon123(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1430725/im-born-dont-forgive-turn-cheek-another-slap-wike-video/
We luv Wike....he is challenging d status quo,which is good for democracy.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Jpblessed(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2022
chrisxxx:
When you people say some certain things you belittle people u think u r speaking in favor of. Umahi was told to leave PDP to have the presidential ticket. He didn't know that such promise had been made to others including Ayade and Jonathan. Amaechi was àlso a victim of same promise. Wike wanted it . He didn't have more stakes than others. Wike went all out for it. Obi left because he was too stingy to throw money. As far PDP and APC tickets are you can't get it without throwing money. Speak all grammar and economic sense it all boils down to money. I neither support any politician nor political party, may analysis are always based on realities and facts,i acknowledged the part you said obi is frugal and doesn't spend. Nevertheless i respect your opinion.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by asanausana91: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2022
God bless Atiku for not picking this animal as VP.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by brainworkng: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Noise maker that does not know what he wants, just ranting on media
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Noise maker grin grin grin As eh dey Peper them eh dey sweet us
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Bridget95(f): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
So some wicked people who think they own this country stopped Abia state from receiving the money meant to develop Ariaria International Market.

Oh God this wickedness against humanity.
Re: I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) by Askmewhy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
i like Wike's frank talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / BBNaija Season 6 Stars Meet With Governor Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.