Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (29471 Views)

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Gaabasky: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu will teach Atiku politics 101

Obi doesn't exist

They were both attended the same class at Musa Yardua school of politic. But I don't know who is the most senior because of the conflicting date both presented
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Gaabasky: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’ve asked this question before and I will ask it again…

Why are Tinubu BATstards fixated on Lagos?

Why the constant show of force in Lagos?

And to make matters worse, it’s always rented crowd.

But even if the crowd is not rented, is Lagos the only state that will make Tinubu president?

At this juncture even rallies for Tinubu in Southwest will still be useless. Isn’t it time that these BATstards starts to show that Tinubu is popular outside Lagos and Southwest by organizing rallies in Benue and Gombe?

Imagine Peter Obi supporters organizing rallies back to back in Anambra… no be juju be that?

What's paining u like this dude? They have done for him in Osun, Oyo, Kwara n Ekiti. So don't worry it will come to your state of origin.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Gaabasky: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Tinubu should rule over Yoruba
Atiku over Hausa
Obi over Igbo
Let’s monitor progress for 1 year.
I don’t know why some people will voluntarily vote an incompetent president to rule over everyone , causing hardship.

Some regions will turn SW to Dubai n Lindon combine.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by PoliciaNLand: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Low life bitch
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Villa12(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2
Keep trying harder please grin
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by PoliciaNLand: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
shut up low life

You fools will still find another excuse when he take his campaign to other states
insulting people
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Villa12(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
insulting people
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
low life bitch keep trying harder
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by PoliciaNLand: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
low life bitch keep trying harder
Rule 2
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Villa12(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2
oya keep trying harder jor grin grin
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by DeOTR: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Babysho:

Tinubu is not what he's portrayed as. Lagos was a former British colony that was driven by oppressive capitalism. Tinubu has NOTHING to do with this. The foreign investment trooping into Lagos for "partnership" do so because they know poor Lagosians can be exploited. Tinubu or not, foreign investment will keep coming to Lagos. All Tinubu did was increase the tax on these foreign companies thereby increasing IGR but in turn, Lagosians/Nigerians had to pay dearly because those companies increased the cost of their goods/services. Even the IGR is not matching the Human Development Index. My best guess is he looted most of our IGR.

Before governorship, at the time(1989), Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Even the drug allegations are actually true as he had to forfeit a certain amount.
Several court charges of money laundering on him in 2007 that the Nigerian judges are saying they should not have dismissed in 2010.

I know Peter Obi is not the governor of the year but he's definitely not corrupt. Not a single stain on him. That alone gives him an edge over all these politicians.

Personally, I don't believe in voting someone from the political class expecting him to put an end to impunity. I believe in organisation of the citizens themselves to take power from our oppressors but obviously Nigerians are not ready.

But from the political class, Peter Obi remains the best candidate.
Well, Nigeria as a whole was a British colony, so the case of Lagos is not in isolation. If you say, Lagos by reason of its unique geographical location, is bound to succeed, I'll agree, but never because it was a former FCT or anything.
Corruption is mostly overrated. It exists even in advanced countries. What we need is someone who will help us build strong institutions that endure.
I'm not going to vote for anyone because I think he/she is not corrupt. And I'm not going to judge you based on public opinions of you.
If you check my account statements from last year, you'd think I've gone into drugs too.
If anything, I like Tinubu's leadership qualities. I've known him well and long enough to know what he believes in and I've been waiting for an opportunity to vote for him. I'll not miss that opportunity because some people think he's corrupt, sick or too old.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

But even if the crowd is not rented, is Lagos the only state that will make Tinubu president?

At this juncture even rallies for Tinubu in Southwest will still be useless. Isn’t it time that these BATstards starts to show that Tinubu is popular outside Lagos and Southwest by organizing rallies in Benue and Gombe?

Imagine Peter Obi supporters organizing rallies back to back in Anambra… no be juju be that?
Mumu post.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu does not have any opposition in 2023.

Others candidates will just be modeling on the ballot papers!
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

borrowed crowd... Copy cats... As if Lagos is the only state in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Xbobtage:

Tinubu Supporters...You guys are apparently the most spiteful, tribalistic and the most hateful nigerians. In your capacity to read and write you have come to a conviction that nigeria as a country will develop with these Slave and Master mentality? So as Yoruba Man you consider yourself a master and the igbos slaves? So how can we grow to become industrialized economies as the West? How can one who choses to consider a major organ of his own body a slave remain healthy and well?

This country will never move forward until every nigerian is made to feel that we are all in the same boat, no country world over ever has.

Every thread, every tweet, every newspaper column, we see tinubu supporters trying to blackmail the Igbos to be the Villian of this country, whilst the same people attempt to foist a sick, old and very corrupt man on us as president simply because he is from their tribe, while asking nigerians to leave Lagos a former capital that all of nigerians thought they were building together. What could be a bigger Irony?

In the meantime those of us other Nigerian tribes on the sidelines watching you people display such supremacists attitude, whilst asking us to vote for your thief so you people can continue pit nigerians against nigerians while you squander our common wealth.

To that we say God forbid BATthing, If Obi doesnt win, we would rather Atiku.

You're about as petty as the persons you're quoting. Igbos have never had a clash with Yorubas in the Southwest. If there's any, it is with thugs. With the bitterness here between the 2 tribes here, it's hard to phantom the peace outside.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Babysho(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
DeOTR:

Well, Nigeria as a whole was a British colony, so the case of Lagos is not in isolation. If you say, Lagos by reason of its unique geographical location, is bound to succeed, I'll agree, but never because it was a former FCT or anything.
Corruption is mostly overrated. It exists even in advanced countries. What we need is someone who will help us build strong institutions that endure.
I'm not going to vote for anyone because I think he/she is not corrupt. And I'm not going to judge you based on public opinions of you.
If you check my account statements from last year, you'd think I've gone into drugs too.
If anything, I like Tinubu's leadership qualities. I've known him well and long enough to know what he believes in and I've been waiting for an opportunity to vote for him. I'll not miss that opportunity because some people think he's corrupt, sick or too old.

Where did I mention that it was because it was a former FCT? I'm telling you of the effects of oppressive capitalism in Lagos still operating and passed down informally to the bourgeoisie.

Your contradicting statements here are just absurd. You mentioned strong institutions that will endure and then you mentioned corruption. When corruption is what eats into institutions and makes it weak.

Look at the ridiculous amount of money Tinubu is taking as pension. It doesn't make your body itch? You really think such a self serving, absolutely corrupt mind will not further drill the loopholes in Nigeria's constitution? Nigeria is still a baby country and cannot withstand neocolonialsm and corruption at the same time Haba!

Like I said, I still think a revolution by the proletariat is the only true way to freedom, not expecting a super hero from the political class to rescue. But as it stands, Obi doesn't exploit the system like the others and that's a fact.

If you reply telling me you don't care about the facts that affects the fate of the entire population, then I have to ask you...so have you?... gone into drugs? Because apparently that was Tinubu's way as a young man and you might be following his footsteps.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by trutht828: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
More...

How much did each person collect to do rally? grin
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by trutht828: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu will teach Atiku politics 101

Obi doesn't exist

Yeah, tinubu will teach people politics using rented crowd. grin
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by trutht828: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
But they said all the youths are with that IPOB patron?? cheesy grin

Between IPOB patron and boko haram Commander, which one do you prefer? grin
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Ohhh, you can ask your mother then

You are so frustrated.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by DeleTaller: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Shame no dey catch u say Obi supporters dey even try claim Lagos holding MASSIVE rallies all over Lagos & Southwest while you can't replicate even 1/00 of that in any of the Southeastern states grin grin
You should be more worried if you say you get sense lol

omo ode... the rain is already washing away the Obidients... in the next few weeks we shall hear them no more.. including you... omo eru..
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

omo ode... the rain is already washing away the Obidients... in the next few weeks we shall hear them no more.. including you... ono eru..

Tears from you is the reason for our never ending joy
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by DeleTaller: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tears from you is the reason for our never ending joy
Omo eru..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong? / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK / Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.