Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Will Campaign Vigorously For Tinubu’s Victory – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Campaign Vigorously For Tinubu’s Victory – Buhari (225 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Campaign Vigorously For Tinubu’s Victory – Buhari by amehamali60: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aBuKtOxxbQ

I will campaign vigorously for Tinubu’s victory – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to be at the forefront of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign.

He said it was important for the party to retain the presidency to sustain the gains of the last seven years.

Buhari spoke on Friday at the inauguration of the APC's Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) and unveiling of Tinubu''s action plan in Abuja.

The President, who spoke before performing the ceremonies, also called on every member of the party to work for the success of the campaigns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Campaign Vigorously For Tinubu’s Victory – Buhari by obafemiawoga: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Make we see how e go be nah
Re: I Will Campaign Vigorously For Tinubu’s Victory – Buhari by Treasure17(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2022
As if he has the capability to do so. Wait a minute, failure wants to campaign for a potential failure as a well? Oh wow. E be things.

Re: I Will Campaign Vigorously For Tinubu’s Victory – Buhari by herkeem: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2022
Good of him

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Crowds M()b Peter Obi When He Visited Flood Víctìms In Taraba State / Gov. Sanwo-Olu New Commissions Fire Stations / The In Coming President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.