Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (41013 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Dododawa01:

You are telling story, Buhari is diff from Tinubu
Go watch a movie. Both are birds of a feather.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
BreconHills:

No government in the world has done 50% of what they promised pre covid. The advantage developing nations have is that they have developed their infrastructure consistently over the last 100 years and beyond.

I know 95% is far reaching but I was only trying to present an analogy that the bulk of criticism Tinubu is getting right now has nothing to do with hatred.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by clevybrown(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2022
The incoming president of Lagos..... grin grin
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by 7arrows: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Treasure17:

That man should literally be put in jail after his tenure irrespective of any immunity.

It's people who knows how incompetent he is but still supported him for a second term after a failed first term. Now the same group of people are busy chanting Tinubu EMILOKAN, APC. They should all be sent to jail. They dont love this country, they are all selfish.

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Treasure17:

I know 95% is far reaching but I was only trying to present an analogy that the bulk of criticism Tinubu is getting right now has nothing to do with hatred.

I see.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Corporate2020:

Not everyone is as poor as your parents

Not everyone is a poor Orphan like you grin.
#ENDAPCNOWSAVENIGERIA.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Goalgetter23:

Nawa o, it's not always easy to get to see that all your threats, shoutings, intimidations amounted to nothing. I can feel your pains. Visit a pharmacy, tell them you need painkiller.

Shut up jareh grin e pain am die.
Is APC not the greatest disaster to hit this Country?
Agbado infested urchins dey fear truth pass how earth warm dey fear salt grin
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Shut the Bleep up you ninconpoop.
Tinubu did not pay me and I am in that crowd.

Useless good for nothing animal grin you collect 2k to sell your future for another 8years yet you think se you be human being undecided
You be animal, hopelessly foolish Zombie ooo Zombie grin.

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Slurity:
Fact check show that majority of Obituaries are angry and miserable in life and vent blame government for their misfortunes. Get this to your head, the wise don't vote for party anymore but competence and Tinubu is the one with better option.

Hahaha typical of a Zombie ooo Zombie grin
Every sensible Nigerian understands that APC is the greatest disaster that can happen to any Country, foolish senseless Agbado infested urchin are not wise enough to know that APC is anti Survival for the common man in NIGERIA.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso Rock
Nigerians taka oshi danu

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Useless good for nothing animal grin you collect 2k to sell your future for another 8years yet you think se you be human being undecided
You be animal, hopelessly foolish Zombie ooo Zombie grin.

Na zombidient be ZOMBIE Na
Na una dey form obidient.
I AM TOO EDUCATED and enlightened to be a zOmbidient.
Ozuor!!!
She na 2k you dey always sell your own future for?
Your future cheap o. Your future be like low current nepa light.

Lol
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Villa12:
shut up low life bitch
Hahaha high life fool
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Na zombidient be ZOMBIE Na
Na una dey form obidient.
I AM TOO EDUCATED and enlightened to be a zOmbidient.
Ozuor!!!
She na 2k you dey always sell your own future for?
Your future cheap o. Your future be like low current nepa light.

Lol

Hahaha so you even gree se you collect 2k grin
Useless hopeless animal wey him future no bright at all cheesy grin
Na still your type go come my shop dey complain bitterly,Rice too cost, Beans too cost,garri too cost after selling your future wey no first bright for 2k grin grin foolish slavish animal grin
It is impossible for any sane human being to genuinely support or wish APC on any Country again after all the level of suffering dey imposed on this Country.
Fela Wey look you finish call you
ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE really talk true grin grin grin
Your case is the story of a slave that fell greatly in love with the chains on his neck grin grin grin
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Hamachi(f): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
What your reason for voting BAT and you dey Uk dey tell us make we vote BAT. Anthonia, be careful o!
STENON:
Voting for Pitobi is like voting for such incompetence leader with ability to speak good English with audio planning but nothing to show interms of achievement. Say YES to Good progress, Vote for BAT 2022 !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash / Throwback Photo: Governor Amaechi When He Was A Nobody / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.