Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. (400 Views)

Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 2019: Sowore Gets Support From Home Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Ceenaija(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
I don't see anything to celebrate for that rented crowd in Tinubu's home state. Peter Obi commands more crowd in lagos State.

let him come and see the crowd Peter Obi will pull in lagos State not to talk of south east, south south, north central.

Anyway Tinubu's money will be able to go round.
WE GO CHOP HIM MONEY , ILL GOTTEN MONEY PLENTY BUT AT VOTING POLLING STATIONS WE WILL VOTE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE MR PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Period007(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ceenaija:
I don't see anything to celebrate for that rented crowd in Tinubu's home state. Peter Obi commands more crowd in lagos State.

let him come and see the crowd Peter Obi will pull in lagos State not to talk of south east, south south, north central.

WE GO CHOP HIM MONEY , ILL GOTTEN MONEY PLENTY BUT AT VOTING POLLING STATIONS WE WILL VOTE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE MR PETER OBI.

President of lagos
Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by najibibrahimidr: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlctqMIVDyo
Keyamo Blames Recessions For Nonfulfillment Of Tinubu’s 2015 Student Loan Promise

“Now what happened therefore was that we came in and met that recession and then the country slid into recession but because of the deftness of the handling of the economy we came out of that recession faster than even the IMF predicted and also the second recession, we came out faster than they predicted.”
Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Cryofigbos: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Let them rent the crowd....that's hw u will keep shouting rented till he win the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by cherishmichael: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
See i don't know why people are blind trying to force an old faded man to rule all in the name of tribalism.
Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by jom28gy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ceenaija:

exactly my brother, tell them
Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
This one don begin foam for mouth.
I Love BAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Ceenaija(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
He can't buy all Nigerians votes with money even if he does ,majority will not vote for him.
Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Whiteshield: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ceenaija:
He can't buy all Nigerians votes with money even if he does ,majority will not vote for him.

No be 1 litre of kerosene Ikpeazu give your papa take secure re-election?

Tinubu is your next President. If you don't like it, go and quench.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Ceenaija(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peter Obi the hope for a new Nigerian is coming, We tired of fake people with false promises.
Re: Tinubu's Urchins Are Marching In Lagos With Rented Crowd In His Home Front. by Villa12(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ceenaija:
shut up you low life

Tinubu is your next president

(1) (Reply)

Dr Olatunji -tinubu Has Started Again To Promise Heaven On Earth / Okowa Accused Of Taking Another Loan For Atiku Campaign / 2023: Asíwájú Tinubu And The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.