Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) (65400 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Am sure same ppl came out during the end sars,stupid fools and country,tomorrow you start begging crying here!
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by akbonus: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
haffaze777:

Every sensible Nigerian love and adore tinubu,nah only zoo chanter turn Obidient hate Tinubugrin

No that is not true,we in Delta State don't love him,we are fully obidient to the core,don't let any propaganda deceive you

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
All Igbo actors are following obi too

This election will cause more ethnic division
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by akbonus: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
haffaze777:

We will press their neck till dey receive sense and renounce spirit of Zombidiotgrin

we are not move by this drugee and agbado movement,he will have stroke come 2023 trust me,mark it somewhere
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How much Amoda pay?
crying questioner ...

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by akbonus: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:

grin grin cheesy grin

Those guys dey very stubborn...with ipob terrorists in their midst it won't be an easy task

your plans are dead on arrival 90% of this people are Obidient believe or not,2023 wil tell

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nigeria is gradually going on a journey of no return
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by pobosky20(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is just lagos. Chai!! How Kaduna and Maiduguri go be? Nawa o!!

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
OBIdient disciples don tire for waka upandan when rallies never even start.

No be to first start na im be campaign. Can you sustain it? To bring people together dey easy?

Seyi Tinubu.... carry go!!!
Masquerade wey dance first na spectator he go be last last

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Gozac: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
I want either Tinubu or Atiku to win the election.
I want Tinubu to win so I will see how he is going to empower the Yorubas and give them their expected eldorado and equally what will become the fate of Igbos in Lagos. I will like to witness how he will take over Trade Fair Complex, how he will put Yorubas in Hausa dominated parastatals like Shippers Council, NIMASA, Customs etc.
I will like to know the part MC Oluomo will play in his government and how his boys will deal with Igbos in Lagos after the elections.
I want Atiku to win so that I will see how he will fight his fellow Fulani brothers involved in kidnapping business in the north.
I will like to see what will become the fate of Wike in his government.
I don't want Obi to win so that Nigerians will not say it's Igbo man that destroyed a hitherto finished country
Let another tribe be the sacrificial lamb that will turn around this nation.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lyricalz: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
We wont rest until you are either BATIFIED or nothing cheesy grin

Zombidients please visit a doctor for medicine or your pastor for prayers if you are feeling somehow because
MASSIVE CHOKING STILL AWAITS .... more to come

Popular Singers 9ice, Pasuma.
Comedian Seyi Law, Actor Saheed Balogun and Asiwaju's son Seyi Tinubu all present Live

the people you mentioned supporting tinubu with Passion are all yorubas, But obidients are across Nigeria, SS, SW, SE, NC, NE, NW, all supporting LP passionately. How many Yoruba Christians are supporting tinubu with Passion,

For your info I m not Igbo or Igbo related whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by BlackMan6969(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
We go chop baba money and vote for PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by emilo2bad: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
00FFT00:
Today, we saw Tinubu Yorubas in Lagos, in what should be described as an abysmal display, if one puts their display of desperation into its proper context.

We also recently witnessed Nigerians raise their voices in Lagos for Nigeria's chosen one. Peter Obi's scheduled campaign rally in Lagos will break all campaign attendance records of all time and finally put paid to this constant Tinubu self-embarrassment.

Standby!
I feel your pains bro
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by haslaw(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
00FFT00:
Today, we saw Tinubu Yorubas in Lagos, in what should be described as an abysmal display, if one puts their display of desperation into its proper context.

We also recently witnessed Nigerians raise their voices in Lagos for Nigeria's chosen one. Peter Obi's scheduled campaign rally in Lagos will break all campaign attendance records of all time and finally put paid to this constant Tinubu self-embarrassment.

Standby!

Why you dey cry like this na

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
haslaw:

Why you dey cry like this na

Cry ke?.
I dey tells you o smiley
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lhordspy: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
lyricalz:

the people you mentioned supporting tinubu with Passion are all yorubas, But obidients are across Nigeria, SS, SW, SE, NC, NE, NW, all supporting LP passionately. How many Yoruba Christians are supporting tinubu with Passion,

Did i ask you of your tribe? Or you are going through a guilty trip. angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
That's the president of urine guzzling urchins....

Peter Obi is our President.
Hahaha you will need lots of buckets to fill your tears ..Obi! The Pandora man! cheesy
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lhordspy: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
akbonus:

let's see this in other region,Tifnubu is not going to be the President of Lagos,so stop fooling yourself.

Your username says it all.

Man like akbonus. Cry cry baby

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Greenback: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
That saheed na complete hungry man sha grin
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by haslaw(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Cry ke?.
I dey tells you o smiley

Oya take tissue clean your eyes
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Youoareofoolish: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yoruba muslims are the problem we have down south

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lhordspy: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Lhordspy, you have bombed zombidients today, typical of you. grin

We have over 10,000 views, but very few pages to scale that many views. Most comments are Batifieds showing support.

Obidients came in, saw these pictures and got the furrck out! grin grin grin grin

I promised them i will choke them till dey can breathe no more.

So help me god

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by haslaw(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
lyricalz:

Why are Igbos always quick to deny their own tribe na

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by holluwizzy: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
And the poor ones are never tired of suffering.

flatscreen:
Nigerians are not tired of suffering
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lol.....OMG...lemme correct
lhordspy:

Sir, you added another 900 years. cheesy
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

I promised them i will choke them till dey can breathe no more.

So help me god

AMEN!

Hehehehehe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Emi ti mo ti BATIFIED ti pe. zombidients go cry blood come 2023.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Road users please be advised, the roads are totally blocked.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMSWGDRfdo
we are not surprised that tinubu has hold Lagos down for long but let him come to my state and we will show him that we are purely obidient.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Indifferent12: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tzar:
These OBI people think it’s a joke?! They made it tribal, so we will respond appropriately as Omoluabis!
Tinubu started this yoruba lokan, its yoruba turn, its my turn, but somehow u think its ibo that made it tribal. When yoruba started their campaign on tribal sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by holluwizzy: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
But he is using them even as a contestant.

Lead by example

Cmanforall:

Do they use police as security?

So Tinubu will also remove police guards from them if he wins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.