Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy (2654 Views)

Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Arisenews2: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
It looks like now that the news is public, Freddie Leonard and Peggy Ovire are making quick work of making their relationship legally binding. The actor who went public with his relationship with his colleague on her birthday on Friday, October 21, got down on bended knees during a surprise dinner to ask Ovire to marry him. And According to LIB, Freddie Leonard and Peggy Ovire are set to tie the knot really soon. They will reportedly hold their traditional wedding come November 19, in Warri, Delta State.

Frederick Leonard via his verified Instagram page announced to the world that his colleague, actress Peggy Ovire is the woman be would be spending the rest of his life with.

While celebrating the birthday of Ovire, Frederick Leonard penned romantic words to her.
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0W-i0vkT6U
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by etrange: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Read your title again, dude.
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Baronthecelebri: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Marriage that will not Last
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Abaniwealth(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Marriage that will not Last
stop conceiving evil towards others..
Wish them a blissful home.

3 Likes

Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by ONUTOPSY(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
I was there live yesterday at cilantro restaurant Victoria island. What a blissful experience.

2 Likes

Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by graciously03(f): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Many ladies crush
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by graciously03(f): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Many ladies crush... Not me though... Nonso Diobi has occupied my heartttttt
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Dollarremix(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Waiting for the outcome.
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Freestainworld(m): 1:49am On Oct 23, 2022
This people wey no dey last for anything
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Authoreety: 6:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Nollywood actress... Freddie Leonard.

Op u Don ment
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Saviourk: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2022
This reminded me of the Nigerian movie "Love at Second Sight"
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by rutheze12: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
congrat
Re: See Moment Nollywood Actor Freddie Leonard Proposed To Actress Peggy by Enny2013(f): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
I thought he would hv gone for someone cuter. D man is cute nau.

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Shops With Kids In Paris / British Nigerian Actors Play Martin Luther King And Wife In Big Hollywood Film / Nicki Minaj My Hubby & I Married As Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.