Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto (456 Views)

Tinubu's 80 Pages Manifesto And N800 To A Dollar / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by evergenuineshop: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
I have gone through the TINUBU 80 pages manifesto and all I can say is that there is nothing spectacular about it.

It's is full of so many promises, that cannot be actualised.

I highlighted some of the promises in the manifesto, that I think he won't be able fulfill.

1 Share

Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
sad
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by evergenuineshop: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
More

Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by dyera(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
You guys that are considering Tinubu are on a long thing, by the time he becomes the president all of these promises will enter voicemail.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
They are the ones in power, let him start the implementation now!
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Don't listen to him,he can't do such
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Trapnews: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Speak for your self because you are not an achiever. Not everyone.is wired like Tinubu. He did the impossible in Lagos even when everybody thought most of the projects like B RT will not stand the test of time. Please be reminded that i am BATIFIED!

3 Likes

Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is not his cover of his manifesto and I av read it this things are not as to what was written there
Fake news alerts
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Larryton(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
evergenuineshop:
I have gone through the TINUBU 80 pages manifesto and all I can say is that there is nothing spectacular about it.

I highlighted some of the promises in the manifesto, that I think he won't be able fulfill.

E dey pain (ipob) as e dey sweet us ( Renewed hope)

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by beelon1020(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Your analysis, you’re headache,... at lease he has done something similar before in Lagos,.. why the hypocrite? Yeye dey worry you o!

1 Like

Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by NotBeenPaid: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2022

7 years ago most people would have fallen for these phantom promises but then Buhari happened.
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by BATified2023: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
evergenuineshop:

he didn’t release them to impress hate filled igbos

He released them for other reasonable Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Realist12: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu is an American trained accountant, his credit based economy idea will really help this country to be productive, people wondering why he wants to be president should take a look at the innovative systems he introduced in Lagos , he sees the problem beyond what most Nigerian elites sees and he proffers administrative solutions to tackle them , take a look at what LAMATA is doing in transportation and city planning, Social benefits such as free WAEC, LCDAs for decentralization of governance. We can ask other candidates to name one successful policy they introduced in their previous offices, intact I've been asking Obi supporters to name just one successful policy , that can be replicated at the national level but all you hear is he did roads , to me Obi's only standing legacy is Hero beer .
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by excanny: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
It’s a manifesto of lies. The ones he promised in 2014, how many did he accomplish?

Na bobo as usual.

He has started promising N25, 000 to all poor people, the N5000 he and that failure called Buhari promised, did they ever pay it?
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Racoon(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Of course, the document is just a compendium of the past lies, present and future lies Tinubu would be involved in.
Re: My Analysis Of The Tinubu 80 Pages Manifesto by Yankee101: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nice analysis and graphics editing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country / Former Brazilian President Lula Defeats Bolsonaro To Become Brazil's President A / 2023: Pupils Of Largest Almajiri School In Nigeria, Pray For Atiku's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.