Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) (31818 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Useless people
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by kcnwaigbo: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2022
porthouse7:
Igbo man prediction
Yoruba man, you cannot win Kano
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by oneclickng: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Watch how same unstable clowns screaming that Tinubu should try same rallies in other states outside SW now make a very sharp U-turn to start polluting social media with some inaudible grunt like some wild monkeys.

From today's movement in Lagos, the untamed zombidiots have changed from "peter Obi will get 87% Lagos votes" to "Nigerians are not ready for freedom". Some of them have started renting the air with "na japa sure pass" as if anyone is holding them from japaing.

While at that, others were screaming endlessly saying "dem want chop Amoda dollars". Somehow already rehearsing the post election songs.

Atiku will be disgraced in February, peter Obi doesn't exist. grin
You are completely futureless
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
kk2027:
I stopped taking his campaign serious since he likened the body of Christ to a poisoned holy communion eaten by church rat. Nothing else he could find to joke with?

That was the height of insults and his supporters said its 'figure of speech'

ARE YOU THE Chairman ASSOCIATION OF BIGOTRY ,THAT YOUR CENTIMENT IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL. ALL YOUR CAN LEADERSHIP CHANTING AGAINST SAME FAITH TICKET HAVE BEEN REMINDED HOW THEY ALL BENEFITED FROM BAT LARGEESE, DON'T YOU NOTICED THAT,THEY SILENT BEACAUSE THAT HAVE DEEP THEIR HANDS INTO THE COOKY JAR
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by Zenret84: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
I read with dismay comments from most of us on this platform, love for our various presidential candidates has brought out the foolishness in us. I so wish the love we have for these presidential candidates is same with our dear country as an entity. Irrespective of the winner of the forthcoming election, if it goes well we all will be beneficiaries of good governance and if it goes wrong we all again will be beneficiaries of bad governance. So don't demonize ur fellow citizen, elections will come and go. Young people use ur brains n not emotions. Shey na all of us dey buy rice, garri, etc very expensive...
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

You can see the crowd welcoming him.north is divided
Welcoming who? Only Atiku is pulling crowds in the North

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by truthfinder319: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
The next President by God's grace
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by Tareq1105: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
kk2027:
I stopped taking his campaign serious since he likened the body of Christ to a poisoned holy communion eaten by church rat. Nothing else he could find to joke with?

Of course, it's figure of speech. Okay again he said the whole of America should be in jail now if loan is a bad thing. America can never be in jail we know that. He said again that Nigerians should stop using Mercedes Benz and BMW if loan is a bad thing. He said that bcoz Mercedes Benz and BMW manufacturers are highly indebted to financial institutions yet their products remain the most sort after in the world. Tinubu is a proverbial man and it's only a thinker that talks like that.
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Yoruba man, you cannot win Kano
k
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by AlexJustin(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hmmm wahala.

Do you know you can make tons of Dollars from the comfort of your home?
People are making money on Amazon by Just uploading simple low-Content documents with their smartphone on Amazon.
Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security.
Contact me of you're interested interested to learn

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by Metrofox(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
kk2027:

These guys are bent on bringing in a plague worse than buhari by a hundred fold but hunger go wake some people up... Tribalists continue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by 7arrows: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Among the contenders, yes, Tinubu is the best.

Peter Obi is a curse as Anambra State gov according to Anambrarians while Atiku's past and parental background is shadowy according to obasanjo who knows him better than you and I.

Ok your opinion. I think hes old and needs to take care of his health. Moreso, I'm positive that him as president will be just a figure head like Buhari. I feel he will only empower people close to him as he has done in lagos. My opinion bro.
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by Ijb11: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
His business
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by yungcheda(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu will never be president
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by Dawnofhope: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
kk2027:

Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by Guyman01: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
The pictures here are from Minna and not Kano Nairaland is posting too many Fake News about Tinubu campaign
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by StanislausWeCan(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Watch how same unstable clowns screaming that Tinubu should try same rallies in other states outside SW now make a very sharp U-turn to start polluting social media with some inaudible grunt like some wild monkeys.

From today's movement in Lagos, the untamed zombidiots have changed from "peter Obi will get 87% Lagos votes" to "Nigerians are not ready for freedom". Some of them have started renting the air with "na japa sure pass" as if anyone is holding them from japaing.

While at that, others were screaming endlessly saying "dem want chop Amoda dollars". Somehow already rehearsing the post election songs.

Atiku will be disgraced in February, peter Obi doesn't exist. grin

Brother man!
Why the so much hate and spite of discord? As Nigerians, u must first accept that we are too many heterogenous people, and should we expect discord and differences.
Please let's learn to see beyond ethnic, religion or region mentality. It's the cancer dividing and killing us,so if u continue this way, then u are part of the problems of the nation.
Stay positive, everyone is human before hausa, igbo, yourba etc.Thats the goal #WECAN
Re: Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures) by ADBA3005(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
kk2027:

You aren't brilliant at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bloody Battle In Sambisa Forest Leaves Three Soldiers Dead / Ambode Commissions Mall In Ikorodu / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.