Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Gift U Want God To Dash U And What U Want To Do With It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Gift U Want God To Dash U And What U Want To Do With It (402 Views)

Don't Skip Ooo.....what U Need To Know / Lady Crying And Praying To God To Give Her A Yahoo Yahoo Man As Husband / Mc Filter Mouth Why U Want Kill Me Wirh Laugh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Gift U Want God To Dash U And What U Want To Do With It by Allisgud: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
What is that gift or powers you already have,or what is that power u which God bestowed on you,and what do you intend doing with it grin grin grin grin wink
Re: What Gift U Want God To Dash U And What U Want To Do With It by Allisgud: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
For me I need that power like that of flying superhero superman,I want to transform this country for good,I will first of start with the terrorist and their sponsors in govt,Nigeria insecurity will be reduce to zero,every politicians who have once looted this country bank accounts and assets will be reduce to zero and everything will be televised,he plenty abeg say urs grin grin grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Braids Eye Brow With Hair Attachments, Stuns Netizens [video] / I'm / Oga Sabinus As Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.