Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients (2838 Views)

Talking The Facts On Tinubu. / PHOTO:Hoodlums’ Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaqaswqBoTM

SUMMARY

Aisha like every other Nigerians has spotted Tinubu supporters new strategy of pretending to be Obidients them suddenly attacking Peter Obi or denouncing him grin

She said ignore morons , their strategy is so obvious and childish it must be embarrassing being a Tinubu supporter grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
She said Tinubu supporters are afraid ...they can't live in denial anymore that Peter Obi is the candidate to beat

Now Tinubu has hire dhimdreds of online people who go and crate fake profiles claiming to be Obidients that's why you see articles like

"I am Obidient but I am not happy with Peter Obi"

Or
"obidi8nlast Peter Obi"

It's all lies these are Tinubu supporters grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaqaswqBoTM

SUMMARY

Aisha like every other Nigerians has spotted Tinubu supporters new strategy of pretending to be Obidients them suddenly attacking Peter Obi or denouncing him grin

She said ignore morons , their strategy is so obvious and childish it must be embarrassing being a Tinubu supporter grin

SOMBODY SHOULD HELP THIS MASQUERADE OUT OF HER DELUSIONS AND FAKE REALTY SHOWS, WITH ADVICE TO STOP RIDICULING HERSELF BY NONSENSICAL SPOUTS.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

SOMBODY SHOULD HELP THIS MASQUERADE OUT OF HER DELUSIONS AND FAKE REALTY SHOWS, WITH ADVICE TO STOP RIDICULING HERSELF BY NONSENSICAL SPOUTS.

The crying has started.. Tinubu supporters are in pains grin

Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

The crying has started.. Tinubu supporters are in pains grin

AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING ALL ALONE AND BY YOURSELF IN A MELTDOWN POSTURE?

It is only SICK people that performs melancholic LAUGHTER which you demonstrated here.

MISTER, YOU NEED TO GO SEEK HELP FAST BEFORE THIS CONSUMES YOU COMPLETELY.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mickykarim:

AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING ALL ALONE AND BY YOURSELF IN A MELTDOWN POSTURE?

It is only SICK people that performs melancholic LAUGHTER which you demonstrated here.

MISTER, YOU NEED TO GO SEEK HELP FAST BEFORE THIS CONSUMES YOU COMPLETELY.

You go cry tire grin

You will release those slaty tears like a flowing dam of pain grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Efuaye(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Must everything about Tinubu be fake and propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Efuaye:
Must everything about Tinubu be fake and propaganda?

That's the only strategy they have and it's unfortunate. Tinubu supporters are clueless
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You go cry tire grin

You will release those slaty tears like a flowing dam of pain grin

THE INFIRM MIND LOST SOUL YOU ARE.

Since you know where tears flow in your life and family means the beginning and continued woes of your existence. Since only the one with the knowledge would have it.

THE CURSE YOU PREFER SHALL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

You are at liberty to your SICKLY laughter. Flow on with it.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 4:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE INFIRM MIND LOST SOUL YOU ARE.

Since you know where tears flow in your life and family means the beginning and continued woes of your existence. Since only the one with the knowledge would have it.

THE CURSE YOU PREFER SHALL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

You are at liberty to your SICKLY laughter. Flow on with it.

As e de pain you e dey sweet me...
In wike's voice sing along grin

Mugu
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

As e de pain you e dey sweet me...
In wike's voice sing along grin

Mugu

YOUR PROBLEMS JUST GREW FATTER. FROM INFIRM MELANCHOLIC LAUGHTER TO MONOLOGUE DANCE.

Who are the regretful parents that enabled you, a virus contamination that desecrated mankind.

YOU ARE A CONGENITALLY SICK LITTLE FELLOW. GO SEEK HELP, QUICK.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOUR PROBLEMS JUST GREW FATTER. FROM INFIRM MELANCHOLIC LAUGHTER TO MONOLOGUE DANCE.

Who are the regretful parents that enabled you, a virus contamination that desecrated mankind.

YOU ARE A CONGENITALLY SICK LITTLE FELLOW. GO SEEK HELP, QUICK.

E pain am grin

You go cry more salty tears for me to lick off your eke grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

E pain am grin

You go cry more salty tears for me to lick off your eke grin

GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU LIVE ON THE TEARS OF YOUR FOREBEARS, SINCE THEY HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ENABLED AND ENHANCED THE EXISTENCE OF AN INFIRM MIND. WHO HAS CHOSEN AND RESORTED TO A NAKED DAYLIGHT MARKET DANCE.

Go get more containers enough to hold the tears of whoever is responsible the repulsive despicable USELESS life you have.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 4:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Mickykarim:

GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU LIVE ON THE TEARS OF YOUR FOREBEARS, SINCE THEY HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ENABLED AND ENHANCED THE EXISTENCE OF AN INFIRM MIND. WHO HAS CHOSEN AND RESORTED TO A NAKED DAYLIGHT MARKET DANCE.

Go get more containers enough to hold the tears of whoever is responsible the repulsive despicable USELESS life you have.

slowpoke dey type plenty Wen no one dey read grin

Mugu. E pain am die grin cry more tears for me grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

slowpoke dey type plenty Wen no one dey read grin

Mugu. E pain am die grin cry more tears for me grin

THE TEARS OF YOUR FOREBEARS WHICH MAKES THEM REALIZED THE MISTAKE THEY MADE BEING THE VESSEL FOR YOUR FOUL PRESENCE ON EARTH.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE TEARS OF YOUR FOREBEARS WHICH MAKES THEM REALIZED THE MISTAKE THEY MADE BEING THE VESSEL FOR YOUR FOUL PRESENCE ON EARTH.

More gibebrish no one will read... grin your tears are sweet honey suckles to me

Cry more grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

More gibebrish no one will read... grin your tears are sweet honey suckles to me

Cry more grin

THE CRIES OF WAILINGS OF YOUR FAMILY IS WHAT YOU LONG FOR AND WILL GET IT A PLENTY.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 4:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE CRIES OF WAILINGS OF YOUR FAMILY IS WHAT YOU LONG FOR AND WILL GET IT A PLENTY.

More gibberish that ain't gonna read...
Cry me more supple tears grin
Cry me a glass of salty gullish cheesy
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

More gibberish that ain't gonna read...
Cry me more supple tears grin
Cry me a glass of salty gullish cheesy

I CAN READ YOU ARE TAKING DELIGHT IN THE WOES AND TEARS OF YOUR FAMILY WHO ARE REGRETING HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH A LOST HORRIBLE SOUL YOU TURNED OUT TO BE.

Where is the picture of your MISERABLE life where you appeared to be LAUGHING and at yourself in an INFRIM solo vibration with melancholic monologue of a naked market dance.

YOU HAVE HIDDEN THE VERY APT CORRECT PICTURE OF YOUR MADNESS IN FULL DISPLAY.

Go get more BASKETS for the SINS of your lineage who are weeping HOT tears for the mistake of contaminating humanity with a FOUL soul.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

I CAN READ YOU ARE TAKING DELIGHT IN THE WOES AND TEARS OF YOUR FAMILY WHO ARE REGRETING HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH A LOST HORRIBLE SOUL YOU TURNED OUT TO BE.

Where is the picture of your MISERABLE life where you appeared to be LAUGHING and at yourself in an INFRIM solo vibration with melancholic monologue of a naked market dance.

YOU HAVE HIDDEN THE VERY APT CORRECT PICTURE OF YOUR MADNESS IN FULL DISPLAY.

Go get more BASKETS for the SINS of your lineage who are weeping HOT tears for the mistake of contaminating humanity with a FOUL soul.

More stupid GARBAGE I ain't gonna read cheesy

It's not like I assume you are too stupid to write anything noteworthy but I just don't think you have enough braincells.yo construct anything worth blinking at...

So cry more grin

Type more gibberish I won't read grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

More stupid GARBAGE I ain't gonna read cheesy

It's not like I assume you are too stupid to write anything noteworthy but I just don't think you have enough braincells.yo construct anything worth blinking at...

So cry more grin

Type more gibberish I won't read grin

OBVIOUSLY, THE ONLY COMMON FACTOR KNOWN TO THE MISERABLE FAMILY OF VANITY YOU BELONG IS TAKING DELIGHT IN TEARS.

It is the only industry preferable to your lineage of

YOU HAVE CRAVED ASKED FOR AND PRAYED FOR TEARS AND YOU SHALL HAVE PLENTY OF IT. THE ONLY THING LEFT IS FOR YOU TO GATHER MORE BASKETS FOR IT IS GOING TO RAIN A LOT OF TEARS FOR YOU.

You will surely get the tears you wanted and desired so much that you and your family will not stop until you ask for no more.

I AM JUST GETTING STARTED WITH YOU VERY LITTLE FELLOW HOPELESS SOUL.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Mickykarim:

OBVIOUSLY, THE ONLY COMMON FACTOR KNOWN TO THE MISERABLE FAMILY OF VANITY YOU BELONG IS TAKING DELIGHT IN TEARS.

It is the only industry preferable to your lineage of

YOU HAVE CRAVED ASKED FOR AND PRAYED FOR TEARS AND YOU SHALL HAVE PLENTY OF IT. THE ONLY THING LEFT IS FOR YOU TO GATHER MORE BASKETS FOR IT IS GOING TO RAIN A LOT OF TEARS FOR YOU.

You will surely get the tears you wanted and desired so much that you and your family will not stop until you ask for no more.

I AM JUST GETTING STARTED WITH YOU VERY LITTLE FELLOW HOPELESS SOUL.

Morr trash I won't ever read. ..I love your tears flavour epistles... grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Morr trash I won't ever read. ..I love your tears flavour epistles... grin

YOU HAVE ONLY CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT THE USELESSNESS OF YOUR ESSENCE ON EARTH.

The whole wide world now aware of the preference your equally USELESS family has for TEARS that you will produce and consume,

YOUR DELUSION AND TINY LITTLE SENSE FOR TEARS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE IS SO HUGE TO THE EFFECT THAT THE SENSELESSNESS YOU MANIFEST MADE YOU BELEIF STUPIDLY THAT YOU CAN SCAM ANYBODY.

How can you respond to what you claim to not read. How did you know it came to you if you did not read it.

YOU ARE SO FOOLISH AS TO DECEIVE YOURSELF TO THE EXTENT TO WHICH YOU DID NOT KNOW HOW NAKED YOU ARE TO THE PUBLIC.

Clearly, you have proven with evidence, the fundamental MADNESS that pervades the rotten family you belong.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 2:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU HAVE ONLY CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT THE USELESSNESS OF YOUR ESSENCE ON EARTH.

The whole wide world now aware of the preference your equally USELESS family has for TEARS that you will produce and consume,

YOUR DELUSION AND TINY LITTLE SENSE FOR TEARS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE IS SO HUGE TO THE EFFECT THAT THE SENSELESSNESS YOU MANIFEST MADE YOU BELEIF STUPIDLY THAT YOU CAN SCAM ANYBODY.

How can you respond to what you claim to not read. How did you know it came to you if you did not read it.

YOU ARE SO FOOLISH AS TO DECEIVE YOURSELF TO THE EXTENT TO WHICH YOU DID NOT KNOW HOW NAKED YOU ARE TO THE PUBLIC.

Clearly, you have proven with evidence, the fundamental MADNESS that pervades the rotten family you belong.

More Rubbish I didn't read . Pepper you well grin
Now cry more.lickable tears for me grin
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

IT IS NOT JUST THE HOT HORRIBLE TEARS OF YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL HAVE IN TORRENTS. RATHER, A STREAM OF IT RAINING DOWN YOUR FAMILY LINE.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mickykarim:

IT IS NOT JUST THE HOT HORRIBLE TEARS OF YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL HAVE IN TORRENTS. RATHER, A STREAM OF IT RAINING DOWN YOUR FAMILY LINE.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

THE MISERABLE LIFE OF A PROVEN LIAR WHICH HAS CONTINUED TO POLISH YOUR DESIRES FOR THE TEARS OF YOUR FAMILY FOR DRINK HAS BEEN EXPOSED TIME OVER.

How do you respond to what you did not read. Just more manifestations of the generational MADNESS gene of the corrupt family of LIARS you belong.

NOT READING YET RESPONDING. HOW ELSE DO YOU PROVE THE CONGENIATAL CRAZE AND SIGNATURE LIES OF A USELESS LINAGE YOU HAVE SIGNED ON TO?
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE MISERABLE LIFE OF A PROVEN LIAR WHICH HAS CONTINUED TO POLISH YOUR DESIRES FOR THE TEARS OF YOUR FAMILY FOR DRINK HAS BEEN EXPOSED TIME OVER.

How do you respond to what you did not read. Just more manifestations of the generational MADNESS gene of the corrupt family of LIARS you belong.

NOT READING YET RESPONDING. HOW ELSE DO YOU PROVE THE CONGENIATAL CRAZE AND SIGNATURE LIES OF A USELESS LINAGE YOU HAVE SIGNED ON TO?

Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by Mickykarim: 1:21am On Oct 29, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

THE TEARS OF THE GENERATIONAL CURSE ON YOUR LINEAGE CONTINUES TO TRAIL YOUR LIFE.
Re: Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients by KingOfTheDamned: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE TEARS OF THE GENERATIONAL CURSE ON YOUR LINEAGE CONTINUES TO TRAIL YOUR LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Lived In Ibadan / Julius Berger Vs CCECC / I Just Won Mr. (XXXX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.