Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed (42198 Views)

Nigeria To Build $1.3 Billion Zungeru Hydropower Plant / Fulanization Of Benue State Completed. Region Conquered (picture) / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by agadez007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good morning Mr Buhari
The rate at which they are rushing doing they didn’t do for 7+ years

We are wiser

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Jcash90: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Audio dam, nonsense
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Solababa91(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good project but why announce its completed when it's not. Is 4th quarter of 2023 now same as last quarter of 2022? All na campaign but I won't fall for it. I'll praise you when it's completed.
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by voltron14: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
agadez007:
Good morning Mr Buhari
The rate at which they are rushing doing they didn’t do for 7+ years

We are wiser

Na this morning them do the foundation of that dam.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Mandesz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Another campaign promise delivered. Asiwaju's APC is going to continue for at least the next 24 years of Asiwaju to Shettima to Fashola.

Thank you PMB!
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Hungryman, let them continue! Na your children n grand children i pity. You no get money,u still no get sense!
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by michoim(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by agadez007(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:

Na this morning them do the foundation of that dam.
Good morning
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by onuman: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Children of hate n perdition will soon come here to wail cos that’s what they know how to do best

Viam they are here already
Wow. Hate propagation is e mi lokan by
Tinubu who knows it's the turn of the Igbo to present the next president of Nigeria.
It's not Tinubu's turn. It's the turn of the Igbo of the SE.
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:

As governor or minister of works?

Anything..
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by stepaside2: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Powersurge:

I thought this project was 3,000 MW b4?
It is Mambilla Hydro Power in Taraba state that will generate about 3000MW. This Zungeru project has always been 700MW generating capacity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by illrhymes(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Zungeru Hydropower DAM. Completed by President Buhari in Niger State to hold excess water and provide additional 700MW of electricity to Nigerians by first quarter 2023.

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1583871189025316864
What happened to the Dansin Dam? There’s flood everywhere and you APC people are posting a dam that isn’t providing any solution to the flood that is happening
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Goodday90(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Whiteshield:

They have built the 2nd Niger so you can jump from there.
If people are talking, you Ngwa cannibals should not even open mouth. Ordinary to sweep Abia, you can't. Spits.
8 years,and all what your Government can do is a 1.6km bridge in the south east and you want us to kiss their asses?
And you are buga-ing on top of a bridge that will be tolled
Urchins be mumu
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by buhariguy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
Nice one but Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
to take us backward,
God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Whiteshield: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
sircatherine45:

But the 95% of una no get sense. Bastardos!

That's why we want our country, and not sharing sane space and oxygen with the sub humanic fools from the Sahara.

Bloody desert urine drinker!

You won't get Biafra, you won't get Presidency. You will remain here and learn home training with hard labour. Spits.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by buzorcharles(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Niger State now has Four Hydro PowerDams
1. Kainji
2. Jebba
3.Shiroro
4. Zungeru

God bless President Buhari
God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God bless Niger State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless niger Republic
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by UnabashedIPOB: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:
Not an easy project to pull off.

Nice one Buhari.

We can truly say, in terms of infrastructure, Buhari delivered.

If Presidiot B0K0HARI did such a great job, why does an epileptic power supply still pervades the landscape?
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by UnabashedIPOB: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Whiteshield:

You won't get Biafra, you won't get Presidency. You will remain here and learn home training with hard labour. Spits.

You are a dreamer!
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by sircatherine45(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Whiteshield:

Shut your dirty mouth and go drink kerosene, you daft cannibal.
Stupid UGM casualty.

Mugu say Na kerosene. Idiotic and uncircumcised philistine that cannot distinguish between various types in Nigeria.

Anybody who says the truth looks like IPOB. That's how lowly moronic you plate beggars can get.

Go school yourself in history so you don't be an inpediment to your already sordid and unhelpable destiny.

This is my last message. I hate it when smelly Sahellians disturb my mentions.
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by buhariguy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jcash90:
Audio dam, nonsense
hahaha ha.
Idiotic pigs will not like it,
Enemies of progress
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by voltron14: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

If Presidiot B0K0HARI did such a great job, why does an epileptic power supply still pervades the landscape?
Fix your grammar.
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by sircatherine45(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Whiteshield:

Helpless Buffon! come and try it. You speak from your rural hut some there in a thick forest, deprived of modern life, and you dey insult me?

Thunder fire your papa, Ozour!
Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Goodday90(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Whiteshield:

You dirty slaves served PDP for 20 years, they couldn't give you the bridge.
You should not only kiss their asses, you should donate your wives to them.
Thats why both PDP na APC must go

Donate your mother to APC since you love them much

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by UnabashedIPOB: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:

Fix your grammar.

What's there to fix? I guess you did NOT learn basic English!

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Vicson2021: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
From some of the comments above,I can that,alot of Nigerians are mentally sick

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed by Vicson2021: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
From some of the comments above,I can see that,alot of Nigerians are mentally sick

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Top Officers, Troops Abandon ‘war’ For Fish, Livestock Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.