Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) (2257 Views)

President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by oikirodah(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Massive: So Tinubu Decided To Visit Kano And He Was Received This Way (Photos)

They do claim that politics is local, and I can now understand why, as a young man, I always loved the enormous crowds that such greats as Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Waziri, and others would draw when campaigning for president in the second republic.

The Jagaban visited Kano today, and the city came to a full halt. The crowd was more than intimidating. I wonder what his rivals' thoughts would be when they see the enormous gathering that announces the Jagaban's presence.

Wow, these images are truly mind-blowing; we eagerly await the campaigns in their prime.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/massive-so-tinubu-decided-to-visit-kano-and-he-was-received-this-way-photos/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blood of Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

Tinubu is the next President!

#CaseClosed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Kewtt: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Politics 999
Flats will find out soon.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Gifty406(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
All for the Gram's cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by tommy589(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
oikirodah:

They do claim that politics is local, and I can now understand why, as a young man, I always loved the enormous crowds that such greats as Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Waziri, and others would draw when campaigning for president in the second republic.

The Jagaban visited Kano today, and the city came to a full halt. The crowd was more than intimidating. I wonder what his rivals' thoughts would be when they see the enormous gathering that announces the Jagaban's presence.

Wow, these images are truly mind-blowing; we eagerly await the campaigns in their prime.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/massive-so-tinubu-decided-to-visit-kano-and-he-was-received-this-way-photos/

Those greats were gods who came as humans

Most of today's leaders buy crowds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fake Pictures

The only real pictures is this below

Others are fake

Look at the background of the picture I screen shotted and the picture of the so called mammoth crowd , they are different from.

Tinubu and his foolish supporters can continue to deceive themselves but reality will shock them to bone marrow .

Continue posting fake pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by duro4chang(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Abdu81: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Joker s10 persons are massive
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Timatayo1: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu ma lule at Last ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by ElSudani: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Timatayo1:
Tinubu ma lule at Last ni

Obi ti lule already. His campaign doesn't have any money to last till next election.

12 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by BentizilL: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu keep silencing haters.. tongue
BAT 2023 is a done deal. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by tamdun: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lagos and kano in one day, Jagaban giving them Wotowoto

14 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by DesignMaestro(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
JA-GA-BAN!
JA-GA-BAN!!
JA-GA-BAN!!!
JA-GA-BAN!!!!
JA-GA-BAN!!!!!

Pepper them, Bola Tinubu pepper them o!

Mmmmh ....... who no wan beta tin

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by MissLeslie(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pawon, Tinubu Pawon.... All the zombie Pawon Pawon

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by 4teenblaq: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
K
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by TechW: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Everything about APC is fake cheesy The only picture involves Tinubu is the one he is in the car, the other pictures are from a different event, check out the poster, no indication it had anything to do with Tinubu
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by MissLeslie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ganduje pause ⏸️⏸️⏸️ this video pls. Heart attack is real ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by 4teenblaq: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
The last picture show this is all fake.

Muhammad Bago in kano state??

grin

Modified: the mumu go delete the picture.. But we pass una.

See screenshot below

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why is this man stressing himself.... Go and rest now he won't hear.... He should not blame anyone when the chips are down...

Why I'm saying this is because I'm sure he will never be allowed to near our national purse cheesy grin grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by DearDealz: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fake news
The last picture is Niger state.

Check the name ..Bago (Governorship candidate)

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by AdamuKD: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nonsense
How about the 4million Kano match na?
Useless criminal and his wife urchins
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by DearDealz: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Fake Pictures

The only real pictures is this below

Others are fake

Look at the background of the picture I screen shotted and the picture of the so called mammoth crowd , they are different from.

Tinubu and his foolish supporters can continue to deceive themselves but reality will shock them to bone marrow .

Continue posting fake pictures

Don't mind them.

Is Mohammed Bago now the Governorship candidate for APC in Kana state? grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
tommy589:

Those greats were gods who came as humans

Most of today's leaders buy crowds
As leaders buy crowds make the followers buy sense...

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by B2B23: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin :Dz

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Ultimas: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by oikirodah(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
tamdun:
Lagos and kano in one day, Jagaban giving them Wotowoto
wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Bontafa: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
I hope there is a toilet nearby

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Penguin2: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

This same picture was posted as Tinubu’s rally in Minna.

Which one we go believe now?

Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by KunGioKehRah: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Where are the obidients?
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by Ancestortinubu: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Where is the 4 million people?
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by DontBullshitMe: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
No aerial pictures??

The crowd must be really scanty.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) by OsunOriginal: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Done deal, Tinubu is the next president

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble / Osun: Gov Adeleke Gives Reasons For Delayed March Salaries / Davido Spotted With Peter Obi (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.