Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri (2974 Views)

Peter Obi's Children's Day Speech / Perform In 2years Or Get Sacked - Obidients Tell Peter Obi / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by Akurakambe(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
Boy knows his father is a thief...soon Nigeria will belong to his family and he will surely take part....so he is working hard now... grin

It's only a thief that recognizes a thief.
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gentino:
So both APC and PDP are United in attacking Peter Obi
No be una start attacking them first? Immediately Obi hijacked the Labour Party presidential ticket the attack started on social media like Peter Obi didn't just leave the same PDP that you are attacking.
Please enjoy the game you started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by asanausana91: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

Politics is a call to service ...it's not a reward ...his kids are not interested in politics yet ...they have businesses to attend to
so if his family is against him why are you supporting him?
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
beerfraud:
Obidients are making fun of Tinubu’s Eko Wall. But I am very impressed that Tinubu’s son, Seyi was there. He took a cue from Atiku’s kids, who attend EVERY rally for their father. Before you laugh at Tinubu, please tell us why Obi’s children don’t attend his events!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1583877636946022400
Are Obi's children contesting for any post? What's my business with his children? Reno and his foolish politics!
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
asanausana91:
so if his family is against him why are you supporting him?
I'm not responsible for what you understand ...what does not getting involved in his campaign has to do with being against him
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by Tinubumustfail: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
@ Reno Omokri, why are you not attending Atiku events? If you can answer this question, your question will be answer.
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by asanausana91: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:

I never knew this mokri of a guy is this daft, is there anything like office of the President son or daughter, what concerns Obi's children with his ambition?
where is the wife?
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by KGD10: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
DadaHammed:
Reason why he should go back to practice and stop swallowing stolen billions.

Stolen billion cos Tinubu ruled over you and your papa? You dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by KGD10: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Seyi Tinubu that goes to Strippers club to pack girls? He can't try that abroad, so Nigeria is the only country he can operate in.

According to who?

Another phoolish miscreantt listening to uselesssss gossip blogger. The same uselesssss gossip blogger who said Tinubu met Fashola on the street in 2011 and asked him to become Lagos governor. Lol

1 Like

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DrAkpamudehe: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
DadaHammed:
His children are gainfully employed with real 9-5 jobs abroad. They honourably earn their keep and do not have the luxury of swallowing billions of naira like thiefnubbu's children are doing to the commonwealth of Nigerians.

Seyi Tinubu schooled abroad, he couldn't keep a 9-5 job, but came back home to swallow loots of the Nigerian people due to greed.

You Nigerians are just clowns.... Your mates are making millions and billions from building businesses. Your own classification of success is 9-5 job. Corporate slave you are... I bet the man you work for in your 9-5 job gives you work instructions from the comfort of his bed or in his jacuzzi. Otondo. Mumu
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DadaHammed: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

You Nigerians are just clowns.... Your mates are making millions and billions from building businesses. Your own classification of success is 9-5 job. Corporate slave you are... I bet the man you work for in your 9-5 job gives you work instructions from the comfort of his bed or in his jacuzzi. Otondo. Mumu

Is Seyi Tinubu extortion, lootery and kleptomania classified as "building business'.
9-5 jobs is not exclusive of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs work 9-5, and they can't build their business without other 9-5 employees.

Use the grey matter in your skull, and stop glorifying stupidity. There is no country where everyone is a business owner or entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DrAkpamudehe: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
DadaHammed:

Is Seyi Tinubu extortion, lootery and kleptomania classified as "building business'.
9-5 jobs is not exclusive of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs work 9-5, and they can't build their business without other 9-5 employees.

Use the grey matter in your skull, and stop glorifying stupidity. There is no country where everyone is a business owner or entrepreneur.

The Seyi Tinubu you envy and hate, is sitting on the board of multinationals that employs zombies like you on a 9-5 basis. Mostly likely you may be one of his corporate slaves. So who is smarter now btwn both of U?
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by AcuraZDX: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
KGD10:

According to who?

Another phoolish miscreantt listening to uselesssss gossip blogger. The same uselesssss gossip blogger who said Tinubu met Fashola on the street in 2011 and asked him to become Lagos governor. Lol

You're an empty urchin, I can't engage you.
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by pquaver(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
InvestorVee:
Lol Reno thinks like a fool. A call to service. Wetin concern family.

But 8 years you were calling Yusuf and Buhari s children, you did not know then it was call to service? Is Yusuf Buhari a politician? Even to the extent you wished him death... You people will reap what you sowed..

1 Like

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by AcuraZDX: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

The Seyi Tinubu you envy and hate, is sitting on the board of multinationals that employs zombies like you on a 9-5 basis. Mostly likely you may be one of his corporate slaves. So who is smarter now btwn both of U?

Board of multinationals of drug dealers
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by gift2xl: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mumu question.
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by owobokiri(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

Politics is a call to service ...it's not a reward ...his kids are not interested in politics yet ...they have businesses to attend to
You are trying to talk sense too a millipede...
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DontBullshitMe: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why is Tinubu other children not joining his political campaign?

Nah only Seyi Tinubu he born?

Stupid post.
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DrAkpamudehe: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Board of multinationals of drug dealers

Poor and wretched urchins like you will always ascribe the success of the rich to crime. An excuse to remain poor.
Better make money make your children no stone you

1 Like

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by GHOSTTALK: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Akurakambe:

It's only a thief that recognizes a thief.
i the thief is sending u a strong warning from God about your Tinubu...but sorry for your already retched life that your ass leaking, old dead brain, sick master is about to finish....oh mahn u don't even have a future that why u selling your life to a sick half dead body and brain old politician...
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DadaHammed: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

I am a PhD health professional, I've earned every farthing that I own, unlike Seyi Thiefnubuu a product of lootery, who also knows he knows he is surrounded by fakes and clueless idi..ots like you. grin

See the book he is reading in his father's private jet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DrAkpamudehe: 1:09am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

I am a PhD health professional, I've earned every farthing that I own, unlike Seyi Thiefnubuu a product of lootery, who also knows he knows he is surrounded by fakes and clueless idi..ots like you. grin

See the book he is reading in his father's private jet. grin

Pls keep quiet PHD. PHD in Pull Him Down grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DadaHammed: 1:13am On Oct 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls keep quiet PHD. PHD in Pull Him Down grin

Agbero, Seyi say agberos and urchins like you wey surround am na idiots. What do you have to say? grin

Obi ti wole si Ijoba Naijiriya. grin

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by DrAkpamudehe: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Agbero, Seyi say agberos and urchins like you wey surround am na idiots. What do you have to say? grin

Obi ti wole si Ijoba Naijiriya. grin

The problem is that a lot of idioots like you think everyone on nairaland is an Urchins like you.
Just to correct you, I am not a member of APC and secondly, by virtue of being a member of PDP, when I was still playing National politics at the national assembly, they were still changing your diapers. I am not your mate, son
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by Prince111111: 1:38am On Oct 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

you people should never defend the children of these people. I am supporting Atiku but how will I defend his children in the face of such a question?
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by 9japride(m): 2:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Why is no one asking why Reno hasn't return back to Nigeria to lead their campaign team? These are the kind of people who always want to benefit from the mess up situation in the country and they will always want to vote those that will create loop holes for these scavengers to loot.
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by razfad10(m): 2:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Lol just see how hypocritical this Obi supporters are I can remember one of the p square brothers sang one song about politicians bringing their children to come do campaign for them now you guys want to change the goal post again? Them curse onah? E fit no beta for onah if onah continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by Bobloco: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:
His children are gainfully employed with real 9-5 jobs abroad. They honourably earn their keep and do not have the luxury of swallowing billions of naira like thiefnubbu's children are doing to the commonwealth of Nigerians.

Seyi Tinubu schooled abroad, he couldn't keep a 9-5 job, but came back home to swallow loots of the Nigerian people due to greed.

You are right bro

Seyi Tinubu came back to loot every revenue accrued from advert placement in Lagos State. This revenue supposed to be for the betterment of Lagos State and its citizens but the Tinubus are cornering and pocketing it all
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by plaindealer: 3:11am On Oct 23, 2022
When pandora say stay away from his hidden money inside pandora account because the billions in the account is for his children, the man clearly japa his money and children from Nigeria, this political thing for him na self-promotion and cruising.

Pandora has zero connection with Nigeria... grin grin
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by ezegold4we: 3:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Reno, Deji, FFK, Sowore, Dino melaye, Malami, and Keyamo are all bird's of same feather , only foooooools and criminals like them are cheering them up,

Any nigerian supporting Tinubu or Atiku at this critical point either by commission or omission is not wise and intelligent at all, such person is failure personified,

Only foooools and criminals are talking about party politics, religion, ethnicity, family politics and structure, that's what Atiku and Tinubu can Only bring to their campaign, remember when they give u structure, they will steal your infrastructure,

Vote Wisely, vote for OBI/Datti for real change, redemption, security, infrastructure, sanity,education,health, production, power, economy, modern technology, respect for rule of law,merit, due process, and prosperity for all.
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by blank(f): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Seyi is a barrister! Your Peter Obi's children live in abroad but you're crying over Tinubu? You dey ment

Barrister in what law firm?
Re: Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri by VERDA: 5:02am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:
It's your shameless act and stoopidity for me. All Obi's children schooled and Live in abroad yet you're crying over Tinubu's children that live in Nigeria? You dey ment? I recall how one of you Obidient was crying over Tinubu's daughter schooling in abroad but alas, your hypocritical shameless self forgot about Obi's children who live in abroad. At least, some of Tinubu's children live in Nigeria.

Well, his kids work for their money in different institutions independent of government funds, unlike your God who's kids all have huge government contracts in Lagos, one is in charge of all advertising in the state among others, the other is in charge of all markets in Lagos, the wife has been a senator for God knows how long.

You see how stupid some of you sound sometimes... One man and his family pockets an entire state and it's Obi's children who have never been near anything government your masturbating over, his daughter is even a teacher. Some of you are just hopeless slaves cursed to be pepertualy I'm bondage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread / Tinubu's Supporter, Olufunmilayo Regrets Her Support, Apologize To Obidients / How Lagos Banker, Awosika, Was Killed – Police !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.