Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

If You Loved Altered Carbon, You'll Love Peripheral. True Scifi Lovers Only - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Loved Altered Carbon, You'll Love Peripheral. True Scifi Lovers Only (214 Views)

Altered Carbon: Resleeved (2020) / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Loved Altered Carbon, You'll Love Peripheral. True Scifi Lovers Only by Soulstar205: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peripheral is the latest SciFi series on the block. Streaming on Amazon, and I'm really excited about the future of this series.
I love cyberpunk and futuristic movies, but when you combine cyberpunk with future SciFi, I totally jeeze over it.

Check out peripheral today, and also check out Altered carbon if you didn't see it, season 1 and 2 were my favorites.
One more recommendation for similar movies is Incorporated. Set in a dystopian world where the cities were run by corporations, and there was a wall separating the rich/successful from the poor.
It was a great show, but sadly, it was cancelled after the first season, so prepare yourself.

As always, use Bootlegahttps://bootlega.com for all your download needs. Bootlega is a free movie search engine with over 200 free movie download sites indexed, so you can always find the movie you need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diiche: Chinyere Wilfred Spills The Tea On Becoming Kessandu Anyanwu / Bisola Aiyeola, Ini Dima-okojie, Sharon Ooja, Enado Odigie In New Showmax Series / Future Trunks Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.