Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag (33968 Views)

AFCON: We're Happy Senegal Is Out, We Missed Jackson's Goals So Much- Pochettin / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Liverpool V Chelsea: We Deserved To Win – Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by chisomkachy: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Manchester United manager, Erik ten Hag, has admitted his team missed Cristiano Ronaldo’s finishing after they could only draw 1-1 with Chelsea on Saturday.

The Red Devils dominated the first half, but failed to make their dominance count at Stamford Bridge.

The hosts then took the lead through Jorginho’s penalty, before Casemiro’s late header ensured they got a share of the points.

Ronaldo was dropped for the match, after he stormed off from the bench at Old Trafford, as United beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 on Wednesday.

Ten Hag told Sky Sports: "First half Rashford had two big chances, Antony one against one. You have to score goals in such moments because in top games three chances is massive. You have to score."

“As always, he [Ronaldo] can score goals and he is value for us. We need him, it’s clear and you see it also in this game. He can finish off, that’s quite obvious.

“I think I have said enough about that situation. Let’s focus on this game, it was a good game for my team and I have to compliment my team.

“If you can deliver this after four games in 10 day and then dictate this first half, the second half were really well organised and you fight back, I think that has to be the focus.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/22/epl-we-missed-ronaldo-ten-hag-admits-after-1-1-draw-with-chelsea/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666473002

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by EmzyT: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nothing but the truth, Rashford isn't that good in finishing if you ask me.

Give Haaland or Lewan such balls and watch them score double hattricks!

Anyway, I love the teams spirit towards fighting back and getting that crucial Equalizer!

Such Passion from the Players! What a time to be a Man-utd fan smiley

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Offpoint1: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin I'm not a football fan, but it seems this Ten Naira of a guy is running mad.

You benched him in previous match, he got upset, you punished him' sent him to kindergarten team, denied him today's game and still come out crying you MISSED HIM....

ment

484 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by freethinker01: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Medicine after death. The punishment was too far much and that is not how to a player of that Calibre that isn't used to being sat on the bench.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ndi Mgbu... grin cheesy

Ten Hag will rather prefer to lose the game than play CR-7....!! Who is deceiving who

129 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by deddypiper: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is this Bald guy alright, talking about CR7 as if he wasn't the one that suspended him, SMH!

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by GreaterFuture(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okk.
Me I'm seriously missing a decent quality of Life in my human Existence right now...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Waterlilly: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
confused people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Sanoyurqww: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by phemmyjohnson: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Amadioha strike this man now .

13 Likes

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by willexyaho(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by bukxy: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
beverlyjeans food don land!

well,
ETH is just trying to pet Ronaldo and his fans, just like when a Mother pets and praise her child after beating him/her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Well said Ten Hag!

This should serve as a learning curve for both player, coach and club!

United needs the experience left in Ronaldo in the absence of Martial (he would have had United leading by at least 2 goals before the hour mark)...

Ronaldo on the other hand needs playing time to get in shape for the looming World cup (less than a month now)!

So, both parties need to work out their difference and issues in order to benefit off each other!

Ten Hag and his team might need to work harder at getting the aging striker into the game, while Ronaldo needs to bond deeply with his team mates.... Pass the damn ball to someone else in better scoring positions!

This ego tripping and dick measuring ought to be beneath club and player!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Jokerman(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
But farmer league merchant fans keep trying to destabilise Ronaldo hoping he'll retire thinking their man will break his records

Ronaldo and Man utd wil be back

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Bobloco: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Irondome1: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
See whining.

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/22/epl-we-missed-ronaldo-ten-hag-admits-after-1-1-draw-with-chelsea/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666473002

Fact: Do you know that Tinubu scammed lagosians of billions of naira through the Alpha beta company? Agbado-cassava urchins won't like this fact

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Davidgr8(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
It was your call in the first place,man UTD lack clinical finishing.

12 Likes

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by bigseank(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
It's was too obvious even a blind man could see. ManU needs Ronaldo than Ronaldo needs ManU. A top quality finisher like ronaldo, highest team scorer last season being benched for that one direction only shot he knows rashford. Just Imagine the disrespect, very evident in the previous game telling him to warm up since before halftime and failing to subbing him in.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by kchanano: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin
Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Eyanbahose: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Funny manager. Why is he saying this one now? If he wants to discipline Ronaldo, let him do it without mentioning his name again.

Ever seen an Oraimo vacuum cleaner that comes for cheap?

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Timoleon(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
How many has Ronaldo finished this season? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Starboytwo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
I can take many things but not whining my GOAT.

Pls whine the 2nd goat biko.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Padipadi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Coconut head coach

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Wirewire1m(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Shut up idiot

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by bonechamberlain(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Rashford a very poor finisher, no skill no tact just shoot angry.

Even Anthony seems he has problems with his right foot.

Ronaldo should learn to be calm, his attitude presently can destroy everything he has built for years. I don't blame him though he wanted to leave and the coach insisted he stayed.
Irrespective most coach would not tolerate such behaviour he is exhibiting less he turns the whole team into a mess.

Ten hag took the best decision on Ronaldo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by Padipadi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin I'm not a football fan, but it seems this Ten Naira of a guy is running mad.

You benched him in previous match, he got upset, you punished him sent him to kindergarten team, denied him today's game and still come out crying you MISSED HIM....

ment
lol.
From the beginning of the season, the mumu had something of luck to rescue man u but it's Ronaldo matter that ll sack him. It's obvious Ronaldo is better than rashford but the mentally unstable coach called teg hag wt coconut head wanna satisfy Englishmen by starting rashford. What happened to using Anthony, Ronaldo and Sancho?

18 Likes

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag by PStacks(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ronaldo doesn't play for Liverpool pls

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave / Liverpool To Play 2 Matches In 2 Different Countries Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.