Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Life Be Nice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life Be Nice (163 Views)

Be nice.con / Nice Toys Bed For Kids For Sale 08029753141 / How Would Your Life Be Affected If 1$ Is Truly 184 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Be Nice by nwachukwu9(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
I great all, I would like to share with you what is eating into me of recent. Am a graduate of industrial chemistry, I finished my national youth service july 2022. I managed to save money during my service year with the intention of relocating to Abuja to find a better life. I have been applying for different works here in Abuja without luck,I have applied for more than 150 jobs both on indeed and jobber man yet no one worked out. The money I saved during my service year, I used it to rent accommodation and feeding, this money is finishing and yet no work. I pray that God Almighty would send a helper that would direct me to an open legitimate job that pays at least 50k. I can work as an office assistant, graduate trainee, teacher,or any legitimate job or business that can pay at least 50k. God bless the person that would direct me to a good job. You would never lack in your life. You can reach me on my signature. I can also do Government work if you know anyone available.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Fnf Exchange Rate / If You Want To Earn Money Online Just With Your Smartphone. OPEN THIS POST / Access Bank Is Set To Reward Customers With Millions For Saving, Transacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.