Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma (14964 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma by poseidon12: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I agree with you. I used the precedents of Peter Obi to make the statement I made. You see what he did to those Massob guys who,s bodies were dumped inside a river? He was ruthless with them. So he can face the bandits.

That is the only good precedent I have about Peter Obi.

Only precedent So you are not aware of the precedence of financial prudence by Peter Obi. He left a huge amount for the government that succeeded him.
The obvious fact is this: of the three major candidates, Peter Obi is the only one fit for the job of President.
Tinubu is a confirmed thief and not fit for the job.
Re: If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma by orisa37: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
if-we-dont-root-out-bandits-and-bokoharams-and-fulani-herdsmen-terrorism-nigeria-is-finished-patapata-ty-danjuma.

Please hear yea him.
Re: If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma by cejaypriesty(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
swaggerjack:
Look at this ex soldier that cornered oil blocks worth billions of dollars talking about bandits.
He may have stolen oil blocks which is bad but he wasn't after your ancestral land or raping, maiming and killing your people.

1 Like

Re: If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hmm, put the people he is calling on for help are the problem.
Re: If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
i was at the venue life yesterday, TYDanjuma really talked sense to all and sundry, it is now left for us to take to what he said...
He told the new king "the Aku-Uka of Wukari" to either unified the villages and communities around him, especially the TIV's, who are ready tools in the hands of the enemies of the Kwararafa kingdom or find means to crush them...
Re: If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma by Karlifate: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You have a point too and that's one reason I'm voting for him Tinubu. But I also know that since Peter Obi is a Cancerian by Zodiac sign, he Peter Obi has a very high tendeny of stepping on all the toes of the Cabals in this country. And even killing them.

The betrayal nature of Peter Obi can make him wipe out all our old leaders just like that his fellow Cancerian in Ghana killed all Ghanian old leaders and made Ghana what it is today.

Truth is, when it comes to tackling the bandits, both Peter Obi and Tinubu can do it.

But Atiku cannot face the bandits cause he is Sagittarius like Buhari and also a Fulani. Atiku is actually another Buhari remake.

Re: If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Karlifate post=118941452][/quote]

What do you mean with the quote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / Okowa Donates N6m To Family Of Slain DELSU Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.