Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) (472 Views)

Wizkid Mobbed By Fans In Ilorin,spotted Sitting On A Rental Chair Under A Canopy / Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / See What This Slay Queen Was Spotted Sitting On (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) by najibibrahimidr: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tJf_S8B3_0

A motorist has stirred reactions online after he spotted a young man on the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge and decided to record him

The guy who was bare-chested sat on the bridge rails facing the river and it is suspected that he was nursing the intention of jumping inside.

In the video which you are currently watching and has also gone viral on social, the guy called out to him and advised that he should not commit suicide.

He encouraged him by saying that there is still hope, but the purportedly depressed man did not seem interested in what he was saying as he did not turn back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) by jasperedetedet: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2022
Things dey happen oooh
Re: Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) by Bluntguy: 2:56am On Oct 23, 2022
He should be a little bit more patient. In seven months time, Peter Obi will be inaugurated the president of Nigeria and everything will be fine again.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) by Kazeem47(m): 3:06am On Oct 23, 2022
He's forgotten that nothing last forever.You just have to endure.I have been in a situation for over a year where I always think of jumping in front of a speeding vehicle to finish me off.But I thank God things getting better now.
Re: Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) by Kayberg: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2022
sad

I hope he didn't jump into the waters!
Never underestimate the power of depression.
Everyone has different endurance capability.

The country is very hard, and yet the greedy are busy scamming the hustling.
Hopes keep dashing by the day as things get more difficult for the masses.

I hope someone is able to rescue him before he slide off that edge.
May GOD have mercy on us!

sad sad
Re: Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) by Patosky4U: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2022
There is hope for the future. Suicidal is never an option, check around you and you will find out millions of people you are still better than. Your world can fall apart but with your head up high, focus and resilient you can be great again.
Talk about your problem in unanimous platform, read news, watch football, read about Nigeria civil war, read about the genocide in Rwanda, visit YouTube and above all just be focus and diligent in what you do because joy cometh in the morning
Re: Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (watch Video) by AdamuKD: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Tilumbu don steal away his or her future
Thunder fire the useless manequin emilokan and his senseless agbado urchinses

(1) (Reply)

She Didn't Post About Her Marriage On Social Media, But It Didn't Work—nina Ivy / Korra Obidi Say Divorce & Free,justin Dean Says He Doesn't Celebrate Failure / Wizkid Drop Royce's Royce Shoch Rema To Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.