Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,010 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Hell Exists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Exists (1255 Views)

Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He already left behind His Messages for us exactly as Oga leaves messages behind for his servants and in it, He told us when His next Visit shall be. So till then, you can do as you already do but when He Comes, You go cry!

We shall see or rather we shall not see since this is not going to happen. LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Exists by kingxsamz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
LordReed:

We know where prisons are. We can go in and see it without being prisoners but your hell remains nothing but a concept with no interaction that can be substantiated.

You guys still argue with Dtruthspeaker?
Someone who is running mad. His beliefs and views about certain things should let y'all know he's not reasonable or mentally sane. Yesterday already made that clear. Even his fellow Christians think something is wrong with him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
kingxsamz:

Someone who is running mad. His beliefs and views about certain things should let y'all know he's not reasonable or mentally sane. Yesterday already made that clear. Even his fellow Christians think something is wrong with him. grin

Kingliarsamz, the people who are mad as displayed are your evil siblings because, I told them the Truth they Fear Most.

Which is the evil you people have done will be given back to you, with vengeance!

Una own turn to chop the evil cane dey waka go una house or wherever all of una dey grin

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Re: Hell Exists by kingxsamz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Kingliarsamz, the people who are mad as displayed are your evil siblings because, I told them the Truth they Fear Most.

Which is the evil you people have done will be given back to you, with vengeance!

Una own turn to chop the evil cane dey waka go una house or wherever all of una dey grin

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Chai. embarassed
Who do you this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Hell Exists by SolMaximus: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2022
HELL DENIERS BE LIKE UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUESS I WAS WRONG!

Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2022
kingxsamz:

Chai. embarassed
Who do you this thing?

Suddenly shall your calamity come, I am just a forerunner to una calamity. grin

The wicked shall be destroyed suddenly and violently. You all shall live and die horribly. It shall never be well for you and your affiliates and the shadow of death shall always torment you day and night.

Say to the wicked "it shall not be well for them"
Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
kingxsamz:

LoLz! Sometimes his insanity is like playing with a firecracker, it never ceases to amaze how much noise is packaged in such an inconsequential thing. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2022
SolMaximus:
HELL DENIERS BE LIKE UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUESS I WAS WRONG!

LoLz! So people will burn and not die, sounds like they are invincible. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Thinking of hell as you people say just makes me laugh. So basically the god is going to alter the human body so that it cannot die, it cannot be consumed by flames. The human brain will be able to keep track of the being, keep track of time and still be aware of the suffering. Bwahahahahaha! Basically the god will create super beings just to watch them squirm. This is so unbelievably funny to me if we leave out how nonsensical it sounds. By all means keep believing in what you have no evidence for. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:
Thinking of hell as you people say just makes me laugh. So basically the god is going to alter the human body so that it cannot die, it cannot be consumed by flames. The human brain will be able to keep track of the being, keep track of time and still be aware of the suffering. Bwahahahahaha! Basically the god will create super beings just to watch them squirm. This is so unbelievably funny to me if we leave out how nonsensical it sounds. By all means keep believing in what you have no evidence for. Bwahahahahaha!

mini-Satan, you already know that like your father, your case don finish.

God Lovers already know that the body, brains and all is just a house, "temple". That the soul is the occupant and tenant. And after his rent has expired, it forceful ejection, he shall vacate this temple.

So, Satan, you can only deceive only those who want to be deceived after all if hell was nothing, you would not be here complaining about it and trying to deceive people grin grin
Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

mini-Satan, you already know that like your father, your case don finish.

God Lovers already know that the body, brains and all is just a house, "temple". That the soul is the occupant and tenant. And after his rent has expired, it forceful ejection, he shall vacate this temple.

So, Satan, you can only deceive only those who want to be deceived after all if hell was nothing, you would not be here complaining about it and trying to deceive people grin grin

LoLz! So you don't even know your own bible fairytale that says the god will cast both the body and soul into hell? Bwahahahahahaha!

Besides how does a soul burn? Is there a soul fire? If the soul can feel without the body, what do you need the body for? LMAO!
Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! So you don't even know your own bible fairytale that says the god will cast both the body and soul into hell? Bwahahahahahaha!

Satan, it said "can cast" not will cast!
The-evils always hiding in the details grin

LordReed:

Besides how does a soul burn? Is there a soul fire? If the soul can feel without the body, what do you need the body for? LMAO!

grin Like kirikiri, when you get there, you will know! grin
Re: Hell Exists by kingxsamz(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Suddenly shall your calamity come, I am just a forerunner to una calamity. grin

The wicked shall be destroyed suddenly and violently. You all shall live and die horribly. It shall never be well for you and your affiliates and the shadow of death shall always torment you day and night.

Say to the wicked "it shall not be well for them"

Ah! Nawa. Has it finally come to this? embarassed
Omo, I just hope you don't go on a murder spree with this mentality you've developed these past few months. You don finally become extremist.
Please seek mental help. I'm seriously concerned o. cry
Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan, it said "can cast" not will cast!
The-evils always hiding in the details grin

grin Like kirikiri, when you get there, you will know! grin

LoLz!

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Tehehehehehehe! I know you can't answer those questions, they were just to reveal how confidently ignorant you are.
Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz!

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is [b]able to destroy both soul and body in hell.[/b]

Tehehehehehehe! I know you can't answer those questions, they were just to reveal how confidently ignorant you are.

Now, Satan has changed post to "able to" and not "will cast!! grin
Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
kingxsamz:

Ah! Nawa. Has it finally come to this? embarassed
Omo, I just hope you don't go on a murder spree with this mentality you've developed these past few months. You don finally become extremist.
Please seek mental help. I'm seriously concerned o. cry

Your evil brothers are already murdering you, so you guys naturally kill yourselves. I am just here to point it out grin

Die by fire! grin
Die by gun! cheesy
Die by water! grin
Die by hunger! grin
Die by accident! grin
Die by blow! cheesy
Die by sickness grin
Die by frustration. grin
Die by depression. grin
Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now, Satan has changed post to "able to to" and not "will cast!! grin

LoLz! So the god is only going to cast the souls into hell right, the so called day of judgement will not be a bodily resurrection of all the dead. Tehehehehehe!
Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! So the god is only going to cast the souls into hell right, the so called day of judgement will not be a bodily resurrection of all the dead. Tehehehehehe!

grin On that day you go know! grin
Re: Hell Exists by Image123(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:

Don't glory in ignorance online for that matter, you might keep it private. If you balance up your understanding on the Bible's definition/reference of death, it's quite straightforward. The breathe of God is eternal, which implies that humans, angels, devils don't and can't die in the real sense(because they have the breath of God).

1 Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Your current body was cursed as far back as Genesis and dust returns to dust. It cannot survive past this life.

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin On that day you go know! grin

On which day? The day that will never come? LMAO!
Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:

On which day? The day that will never come? LMAO!

grin That is what criminals always say before they are caught and arrested or killed! grin

When the day come, you will know! grin
Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Image123:

Don't glory in ignorance online for that matter, you might keep it private. If you balance up your understanding on the Bible's definition/reference of death, it's quite straightforward. The breathe of God is eternal, which implies that humans, angels, devils don't and can't die in the real sense(because they have the breath of God).

1 Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Your current body was cursed as far back as Genesis and dust returns to dust. It cannot survive past this life.

LoLz! You seem to think I take your favourite Jewish fairytales seriously. My statement that it makes me laugh should have clued you in, to me it's the equivalent of watching a clown show. Tehehehehe!

2 Likes

Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin That is what criminals always say before they are caught and arrested or killed! grin

When the day come, you will know! grin

LMAO! The soon coming day that will never come!

3 Likes

Re: Hell Exists by Image123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! You seem to think I take your favourite Jewish fairytales seriously. My statement that it makes me laugh should have clued you in, to me it's the equivalent of watching a clown show. Tehehehehe!

Indeed.
Re: Hell Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2022
LordReed:

So said criminals before they are caught and arrested and killed! grin
Re: Hell Exists by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So said criminalswhat criminals before they are caught and arrested and killed! grin
LordReed:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saturday Or Sunday Which Is The Sabbath? / The Location Of The Ark Of The Covenant Revealed!! / Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.