Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? (637 Views)

Beautiful Landed Property At Oba Anambra State... Powered By PWAN Company.. / GRA Opebi Any Estate With A Land Of 50-60million is needed / Cedarwood Luxury Maisonettes Ikoyi by PWAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by webm: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello guys, this has been bordering me for long now.

I purchased a plot at one of PWAN estates last year but up till now, they have not given me the survey plans & deed of assignment to start building. No one else in the estate has been given this and now I'm regretting the purchase. If I had bought somewhere else not estate land, I could have built my house by now.

So my question is, is there any estate by PWAN that people are now living in?
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by nams77: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
webm:

I purchased a plot at one of PWAN estates last year but up till now, they have not given me the survey plans & deed of assignment to start building. No one else in the estate has been given this and now I'm regretting the purchase. If I had bought somewhere else not estate land, I could have built my house by now.

What are their response to your query?
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by webm: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2022
nams77:
What are their response to your query?

They said they are processing it. It's more than 6 months now, and they no longer reply my mails
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by nams77: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
webm:

They said they are processing it. It's more than 6 months now, and they no longer reply my mails
Hmmm
Is that in Lagos? Don't they have a physical office near you were you can go and query them?
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by webm: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2022
nams77:

Hmmm
Is that in Lagos? Don't they have a physical office near you were you can go and query them?

It's not in Lagos. Their head office is Lagos
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by nams77: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
webm:

It's not in Lagos. Their head office is Lagos
Don't they have any office where you are? That's what I was driving at
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by webm: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
nams77:

Don't they have any office where you are? That's what I was driving at

They have but everything is processed from Lagos. Before coming here, I have done everything you could imagine
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by Joniww(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
webm:

it well .how much is the said land?
Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by somtiano2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Run from that company. All their pbo's are interested is in 15% commission. It's after making payment, you will understand this statement.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In? by nettan: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
PWAN is a dubious company as far as i am concerned. Bought land since 2016 and no govt approved document till date.

If you have dealings with PWAN please speak up

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request / Property Investor - 2 Bedroom Apt For Sale London, England / Urgent Property Requests In Dolphin Estate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.