Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state (728 Views)

Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / Uproar In Rivers Over Wike’s ₦500 Million Donation To Sokoto / COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Africana1123(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Donations to 1 orphanage Vs obi’s reliefs for flood victims in Anambra state grin grin

Pic 1 orphanage

Pic 2 OBI’s relief

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by successmatters(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Great man

Next president of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Bontafa: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Africana1123:
Donations to 1 orphanage Vs obi’s reliefs for flood victims in a state grin

Pic 1 orphanage

Pic 2 OBI’s relief

Have your father donated toothpaste to the hospital that gave birth to an Akuya like you ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Africana1123(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

Have your father donated toothpaste to the hospital that gave birth to an Akuya like you ?
we are saying the samething lol

Peter Obi no rate anambra people at all grin grin

See obi brother grin grin Abia people I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Bontafa: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Africana1123:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by colorsofrainbow: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Africana1123:

I've been waiting for your tears and they taste so good. You didn't disappoint. Wail forever grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by KingKO22: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I've been waiting for your tears and they taste so good. You didn't disappoint. Wail forever grin
You are d culprit who is in pain bcs the joke is on ur clueless and stingy Obituary

Other candidates are donating 50 and 100 millions but Obituary own na indomie as if the people are suffering from Covid19.

This Obituary will be worst if he become president

1 Like

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Bontafa: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:

You are d culprit who is in pain bcs the joke is on ur clueless and stingy Obituary

Other candidates are donating 50 and 100 millions but Obituary own na indomie as if the people are suffering from Covid19.

Wailing wailer

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Cantonese: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
And what have you contributed to someone's life? Please tell us.

Or maybe you still reside with your parents and not able to fend for yourself.
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Africana1123(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

we are saying the Samething lol

OBI’s relief for anambra state grin grin

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Trapnews: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by colorsofrainbow: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:

As long as seeing him as your president pains your soul,we are fine with it. It gives us joy grin grin
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by benardtotti(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Africana1123:
Donations to 1 orphanage Vs obi’s reliefs for flood victims in Anambra state grin grin

Pic 1 orphanage

Pic 2 OBI’s relief

Nigerians will suffer if this dude becomes president, Nigerians don't learn from history, it was a known fact buhari is stingy and selfish and he didn't disappoint as president, he squeezed cash flow away from Nigerians, yet same Nigerians want to install another miser as president.

2 Likes

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by BlazinGlory40: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Africana1123:

Pic 1 orphanage

Pic 2 OBI’s relief

Yes he didn’t donate as expected but what have you donated?
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by BlazinGlory40: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
benardtotti:

Nigerians will suffer if this dude becomes president, Nigerians don't learn from history, it was a known fact buhari is stingy and selfish and he didn't disappoint as president, he squeezed cash flow away from Nigerians, yet same Nigerians want to install another miser as president.

What have you donated to the flood victims sir?

1 Like

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by fohlarp: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:

pls dts wot he has,moreova he dsnt av much resources fetchg him dubious source of money to contribute,dnt mistaken being prudent as a biz person to stinginess
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by benardtotti(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

What have you donated to the flood victims sir?

I'm I running for office ? Must I declare in public what I am doing ? You guys always sound daft when trying to defend politicians who are running for PUBLIC office , its called public for a reason , if he can't take the criticism and questions he should stay away from public office.

1 Like

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by BlazinGlory40: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
benardtotti:

I'm I running for office ? Must I declare in public what I am doing ? You guys always sound daft when trying to defend politicians who are running for PUBLIC office , its called public for a reason , if he can't take the criticism and questions he should stay away from public office.

So you must run for office to give to those victims? So you mean one must be into politics to give something small? Now ask yourself, who is more daft?
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by Guyman01: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
The items are support from Obidients to flood victims and not Peter Obi, that has been clarified
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by benardtotti(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So you must run for office to give to those victims? So you mean one must be into politics to give something small? Now ask yourself, who is more daft?

You are indeed very daft ! Go back and read my surmise properly, this time read it slowly .

1 Like

Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by BlazinGlory40: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
benardtotti:

You are indeed very daft ! Go back and read my surmise properly, this time read it slowly .

Dude, no be to Dey play around with English words like “surmise”. Your last comment is hinged on the fact that one must be a politician to give the flood victims, if not why did you start by asking if you were running for public office. You could have given a direct “yes” or “no” answer OR you should have just said something like “ I don’t announce in public what I give”. So now you see you are not so clever after all.
Re: Donation To 1orphanage Vs Obi’s Relief for flood victims in Anambra state by benardtotti(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Dude, no be to Dey play around with English words like “surmise”. Your last comment is hinged on the fact that one must be a politician to give the flood victims, if not why did you start by asking if you were running for public office. You could have given a direct “yes” or “no” answer OR you should have just said something like “ I don’t announce in public what I give”. So now you see you are not so clever after all.

Again like I said you are daft , the person at the center of analysis here is a politician and public figure ,you asking me what I have done for flooding victims stands logic on its head , you are the dull one here ,unfortunately I understand your plight, you have lived in a society where people force you not to question the actions of those who display it in public, reason you will ask such a daft question, comparing me a private citizen with a public figure who carries out photo ops to pass around his information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi E-flyer.. / Atiku Abubakar / Atikun Duk Duniya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.