Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out (2667 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu / Who's Sabotaging Tinubu Few Days To Election? Joe Igbokwe Cries In A Viral Video / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by DNReporters(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out

Read full story: https://dailynewsreporters.com/i-can-not-travel-to-south-east-anymore-joe-igbokwe-cries-out/
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by plaindealer: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why you won travel to where people dey run away from?

The place where den dey slaughter their own ibo people like goat..

Think twice abeg.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by obinnanelson4(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sad but that is what you get when you used left hand to describe your father's house.

30 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Ofunaofu: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
No, your sins are what is pursuing you from visiting home in the south east

13 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by VEHINTOLAR: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
It is unfortunate that you're from the tribe of animals Mr Igbokwe !
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
There are millions of us all of major cities in Nigeria and abroad that can't visit our villages in the south east. Who wan die ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by MonkeyMods(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Then die in Lagos cleaning gutter for Tinubu

10 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Lionize: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
The wicked runneth when no one pursueth him. You disowned your.people, I don't think you need them för anything. Lagos is your home joor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by naturalman: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
They burnt your house.
Next time, you and your family will be burnt.
Saboteurs can no longer be allowed in igboland

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by indemnityy: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Your entire family is MAD

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by ElSudani: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ofunaofu:
No, your sins are what is pursuing him from visiting home in the south east

That is a lie. Some knuckleheads burned down his house in the east. For what reason?
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by whofoolwho: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Think twice abeg.
That's the beginning of the journey.it starts from 2023 plan A or B one must be actualized in no distance time.Nigeria can not deny them both.
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by ElSudani: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
naturalman:
They burnt your house.
Next time, you and your family will be burnt.
Saboteurs can no longer be allowed in igboland

How did he sabotage you? Is it a crime in the east to have a different opinion or world view? Must everyone think and act the same way?
We know his offense is nothing other than his closeness to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Lionnation: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a lie. Some knuckleheads burned down his house in the east. For what reason?
he insulted his village elders and his village youth burn his house
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Emergingnation3(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
There are millions of us all of major cities in Nigeria and abroad that can't visit our villages in the south east. Who wan die ?
Says Fulani Muslims, that can not be proud of his region..

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by ElSudani: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lionnation:
he insulted his village elders and his village youth burn his house

How? What exactly did he say to insult them?
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Emergingnation3(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Think twice abeg.
running away from your figment of imagination...

Afonja Muslim pi**g ....

Just proper for mass exodus from your region to a beautiful region when imminent Biafra actualization take place...
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Emergingnation3(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
while own tribe is a tribe of skull miners..

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by limeta(f): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
You must be a very bad man

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by najibibrahimidr: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjvWKhi6rvQ
Xi Jinping secures third term as China’s leader

Xi Jinping secured a historic third term as China’s leader on Sunday and filled his inner circle with close allies, achieving after a decade in power complete dominance over the ruling Communist Party.
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by plaindealer: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
obinnanelson4:
Sad but that is what you get when you used left hand to describe your father's house.

They people ipob ESN and UGM jihadi terrorists slaughter everyday, burn their houses and businesses also used left hand to describe their father's house?

This is why den say all of you be ipob
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by VEHINTOLAR: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
while own tribe is a tribe of skull miners..

OSU, shut up ! Cannibals like you lots !

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by VEHINTOLAR: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
indemnityy:

Your entire family is MAD
That is your progenitor in the attached picture,OSU like you !

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by AllTheWayUp: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
U go talk pass ur mouth, u go dare unknown gunmen
Unknown gunmen dey wait for u for village
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by obinnanelson4(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
plaindealer:

They people ipob ESN and UGM jihadi terrorists slaughter everyday, burn their houses and businesses also used left hand to describe their father's house?

This is why den say all of you be ipob
kindly look for a near by transformer sir and do the needful. Bye sir!
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Tenses: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
The picture below will hunt you and your children's children for a very long time.

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Daniel058(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wetin Dey purse u from ya fada Land?
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by plaindealer: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
whofoolwho:
That's the beginning of the journey. it starts from 2023 plan A or B one must be actualized in no distance time.Nigeria can not deny them both.

Check my posts, I've asserted a million times that after the coming Pandora's massive and disastrous election loss next year, all of you go retrieve your currently hidden biafra flag and return to do your evil and violent agitation, but luckily for me and mine, I'm safe and secure, your own ibo people are sadly going to be the beneficiaries of your own brutal and sadistic violence just like we currently withness every day.

So, who you dey do? Definitely not me..

Una mumu neva do.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Quenncee: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
It is unfortunate that you're from the tribe of animals[b] Mr Igbokwe !
[/b]
@Mod. What are you waiting for? Unleash 12years ban on this moniker nah.
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by Quenncee: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=VEHINTOLAR post=117808709]It is unfortunate that you're from the tribe of animals Mr Igbokwe !
@Mod. What are you waiting for? Unleash 12years ban on this moniker nah.
Re: I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out by plaindealer: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
As we speak, tomorrow is sit at home slavery day when ibo terrorists go enter ibo towns and villages to enforce their brutal and violent sit at home slavery day when they force you to sit at home or die, many people go die, many businesses go burn.

This is your brutal, sadistic and barbaric reality.

Many of you go observe your ipob terrorist enforced sit at home tomorrow like mumu because you no won die.

God Bless the SW... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, / Tinubu Supporters Captured Collecting Money For Lagos Rally / Forbes Releases Comprehensive 2023 World Billionaire Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.