Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) (25712 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
/

At least Ebonyi youths are kind enough to show up for the rally after being paid....unlike Northern youths.

It is known as "paid to play" afterall campaign no be votes.

/
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by kaywon: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fools. How many times has Tinubu stepped his foot in the SE to show he regards you at all?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Jayden001(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
ElSudani:
Zombidients are out of steam. Twitter can only take you so far in a game that is played on the ground, from street to street and from house to house.
Lol... Odee! This was a rally in honor of Hon Francis Nwifuru.
There was never a time Tinubu's name was mentioned throughout the rally neither is there any of his posters anywhere at the rally ground.
Infact, I bet there's no any single poster of Tinubu in Ebonyi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Jayden001(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
kaywon:
Fools. How many times has Tinubu stepped his foot in the SE to show he regards you at all?
I was at the rally sir. It's a rally for APC candidates at state level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by ElSudani: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jayden001:

Lol... Odee! This was a rally in honor of Hon Francis Nwifuru.
There was never a time Tinubu's name was mentioned throughout the rally neither is there any of his posters anywhere at the rally ground.
Infact, I bet there's no any single poster of Tinubu in Ebonyi state

You didn't watch the video. No data?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Jayden001(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
ElSudani:

You didn't watch the video. No data?
Maybe edited video. If u need the link I will send it to u. I was there live. Even on the guber candidate's page, all pictures there has no single image of Tinubu.
Even umahi cannot vote for Tinubu.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Pachukwudi,bvas was used in ogoja yala where apc won
Oga BVAS machine was not used in the 2019 presidential elections which you cited.

Incident forms were used in the ogoja elections which you cited
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,what exactly is your problem? Are you for obi or atiku? If you have malaria,I dont have oh.
I will be stupid to expect Obi to win in Kano or Katsina
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by garfield1: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

I will be stupid to expect Obi to win in Kano or Katsina

So why opposing my predictions
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by plaindealer: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
When it's all set and done, Pandora ipob no go won 1 LG in the whole of SE..

grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by garfield1: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Oga BVAS machine was not used in the 2019 presidential elections which you cited.

Incident forms were used in the ogoja elections which you cited

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/diri-applauds-inecs-test-run-of-bvas-in-delta-election/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwi-sPX1jPf6AhXP2qQKHQlSDNUQFnoECEUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3R-47mu97J9RERKmogsWFx

Sorry child,inec started using bvas before then
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/diri-applauds-inecs-test-run-of-bvas-in-delta-election/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwi-sPX1jPf6AhXP2qQKHQlSDNUQFnoECEUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3R-47mu97J9RERKmogsWFx

Sorry child,inec started using bvas before then
Oga read slowly.The main changes in the new electoral law is that incident forms will not be used.

There will be nothing like manual accreditation.

Only people accredited by the BVAS machine will vote.

If the number of reported votes exceeds that captured by the BVAS for the polling unit, the polling unit results will be cancelled.

Furthermore results from the polling units will be sent directly to the INEC portal.

This makes the following possibilities impossible

1.Writing of results
2.Snatching and stuffing of ballot boxes
3.Manipulation at the collation centres
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by garfield1: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Oga read slowly.The main changes in the new electoral law is that incident forms will not be used.

There will be nothing like manual accreditation.

Only people accredited by the BVAS machine will vote.

If the number of reported votes exceeds that captured by the BVAS for the polling unit, the polling unit results will be cancelled.

Furthermore results from the polling units will be sent directly to the INEC portal.

This makes the following possibilities impossible

1.Writing of results
2.Snatching and stuffing of ballot boxes
3.Manipulation at the collation centres

Oga,inec had outlawed incident forms since 2021
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Eastlandx: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
We wont stop ..... You asked if Tinubu can pull a crowd in the southEast. Here it is.

Imo, Abia and Ebonyi are ours....

Backward never, choking ever.....
lol
This is for FON, the
APC Guber candidate

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
We wont stop ..... You asked if Tinubu can pull a crowd in the southEast. Here it is.

Imo, Abia and Ebonyi are ours....

Backward never, choking ever.....
Like I used to loud it for Obidients rallies,, I also loud it now.

Any videos or photos that do not capture the crowds from above is totally unacceptable.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na en moni ebonyi pple de fin' grin ...dem go shame am las las grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by buhariguy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
whofoolwho:
My brother you will be shocked.
the same way we were shocked in 2015 and 2019
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by buhariguy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bridget95:
People trooping out to cash on thie.fnubu's loot. The masses must gather to have a taste of his loot and vote massively for Labour Party in 2023
nobody will come out for we don't give shishi crew
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by EKOSuperior(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
The crowd is because of the natural and genuine love Ebonyians have for the APC governorship candidate, Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru. Not because Tinubu is a force in Ebonyi state.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Maski87: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2022
He us talking with a northern accent
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Ikpaitid: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Don't mind online IPOB people, they think politics is played on social media.
They will be surprised that Peter Obi the fool will not win even one state in Nigeria.
APC will win Ebonyi and Imo and the other tiny 3 states of Anambra,Abia and Enugu will be won shared between PDP and APC.
You say you don't like Nigeria but you want Nigerians to vote for you,you think Nigerians are stupid?
Real politicians know that no IPOB man can win an election in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by kaywon: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Jayden001:
I was at the rally sir. It's a rally for APC candidates at state level

But the title said it's for Tinubu
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,inec had outlawed incident forms since 2021
Oga the incident forms were only outlawed by the new electoral law.Stop lying
Re: Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) by Jayden001(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
kaywon:

But the title said it's for Tinubu
That's urchins doing their work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose / 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) / Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Gates To Go Electronic From October - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.