Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Top Two (2) Ways To Make Money Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Two (2) Ways To Make Money Online (286 Views)

Book Club: The Smart Money Woman By Arese Ugwu- Episode Two (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Two (2) Ways To Make Money Online by Esiabam(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
There are different ways to make money online today but I’m here to recommend you the top 5 ways to make it more easier and fast. So follow up;
Here are the top five (5) ways to make money online

1) AFFILIATE MARKETING:
Affiliate marketing is a process where publishers earn a commission by promoting a product or service made by another retailer or advertiser using an affiliate link. The affiliate partner is rewarded a payout for providing a specific result to the retailer or advertiser.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
You show an ad or a link for Store Z on your website, blog, or social network.
A customer clicks your unique affiliate link.
The customer makes a purchase in Store Z.
The affiliate network records the transaction.
The purchase is confirmed by Store Z.
You get paid a monetary commission.

2) Amazon Kdp
Kindle Direct Publishing, or KDP, is Amazon’s self-publishing platform that allows authors to sell their books to Amazon’s massive audience — without the hassle of going through a traditional publishing company.

With KDP, authors can create ebooks and paperback books, all without any upfront costs or inventory orders. On top of that, KDP gives authors full rights to their books, something that a traditional publishing house typically won’t do.

If you are an author of any kind, KDP is a great way to get your books published and listed for sale — for free! You won’t pay fees to Amazon until you make a sale — but we’ll go over that in a later section.

For more information dm me on 09035979646 for more updates ⬆️ �

2 Shares

Re: Top Two (2) Ways To Make Money Online by Esiabam(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
That’s so amazing I’m already making my profits with this two amazing ideas

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Adapt To Change? / Top Job Skills You Should Acquire In 2023 / Old Shopwithscrip Account With Bank Attached Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.