Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) (46368 Views)

FRSC Recovers N27.1M At Scene Of Osun Road Crash That Killed Six Persons (Pix) / Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) / LRU Pulled A Fallen Containerize Truck From Cappa Road, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by tribalmall: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Take your coxk n bull tales to hell or you states in Alaigbo. Nigeria need Tinubu grip so refugees from Anamabra Enugu Abia being loaded by Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO GIG Peace Ekesons Young Shall Grow etc will desist from coming to Lagos to constitute lunacy n nuisance.

Babysho:
Sanwo Olu is one of the better governors in Nigeria. Despite, Tinubu and his alpha accounts and others, Sanwo Olu is still able to deliver to some extent and he actually spoke the truth during the endsars, something that could have cost him his job. We see conscious effort from Jide.

I’m absolutely against Tinubu for presidency, he’s intelligent but he uses it to find loopholes in power. Jide Sanwo Olu on the other hand, I think he might be a good president in the near future if he doesn’t request a 200% increment to his pension lol

Lagos has so much potential, it just needs to be loose from the grip of the evil mongrels that think it’s ‘my precious’ lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hope no life was lost when the truck plunged into the lagoon
Emeka be honest, this news pain you. Instead of celebrating the recovery, you're more interested in the sad part of the event. I'm sure you'd be painted even more knowing no one died.

Tueh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Nice job, I'm sure so many states in Nigeria can't recover anything from gutter talkess of huge and deep water body like this

But we need to now how the truck get itself down there and if there are causality or not

Mention your state and list what your state can do better
The boy and I are both from Anambra. We kill and eat our people. Can you beat that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by voltron14: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
hisexcellency34:
They will claim this as another achievement now

Show us another state that does similar.

1 Like

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Mathain19(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Does it mean that truck wasn't conveying any goods?
Or was the truck ment to intentionally pollute
the water?
This story is not clear enough..
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by sircatherine45(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lagos, the conquered homeland of the gallant and fearless Igbo's
Lagos no be Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by rajiedreez: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Where is the tech here please!
You can't appreciate it, since you can dive in and pull the truck out

1 Like

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by pacespot(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
There is not enough effort to clean up the dirts around the river bank and water area in Nigeria, that is why the water looks unclean and muddy unlike the USA, Europe or other advanced countries where the water is always looking clean.
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Imagineers: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
There are several trucks abandoned inside the lagoon. The safest way to harvest them is by putting them on a barge. Using a crane standing on the bridge weakens the structure.
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by thundafire: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
They will put it as campaign
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by neonly: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dis is a state dat works never d less of our differences Lagos is working
Am proud

1 Like

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
No be this same Lagoon Oba of Lagos send Peter Obi's Brothers go? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Missionaire: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
TheDemola:
they didn't say

No casualties.
Read the second post in the OP.

Na wa ooo.
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Allisgud: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
They suppose see fish inside that truck,na panla fish full that water no titus
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

You can't appreciate it, since you can dive in and pull the truck out

(Mu)²
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
osazsky:
I thought it was recovered from makoko slum
Homeless people from the South East trying to survive in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by lailo: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
If this happens on Niger Bridge in Anambra, just forget about the truck grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:

I talk say na lie?

Why are you so aggressive?
He's actually just dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Bigchristo: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Nice job, I'm sure so many states in Nigeria can't recover anything from gutter talkess of huge and deep water body like this

But we need to now how the truck get itself down there and if there are causality or not

Lagos nor be any state mate for this country, I will keep saying it, today they acquire 62 fire service vehicles just a month after taking delivery of blue line rail, I like people who run Lagos but give them chance to go on federal level they will blend with those caucus in federal and be less productive like Fashiola did I still Dey surprise how that man take find himself in such situations.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Babysho(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
Take your coxk n bull tales to hell or you states in Alaigbo. Nigeria need Tinubu grip so refugees from Anamabra Enugu Abia being loaded by Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO GIG Peace Ekesons Young Shall Grow etc will desist from coming to Lagos to constitute lunacy n nuisance.

Haha this man. I educated you on economics on the other thread and you refused to learn that and chose myopic tribalism instead or you didn’t check the username before quoting me?

I already told you twice, I’m a Yoruba economist living in Lagos.

You know I was wrong to teach you economics. You have to unlearn tribalism first before anything can get in your brain apparently.
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Stylz69(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Water level is getting to the level of the bridge.

Tinubu’s lagos is going underwater
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Gaabasky: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Edo no be Lagos trutru. If this kind thing happened for Edo by now it would have bn a palace of Mnny water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Babysho(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigchristo:
Lagos nor be any state mate for this country, I will keep saying it, today they acquire 62 fire service vehicles just a month after taking delivery of blue line rail, I like people who run Lagos but give them chance to go on federal level they will blend with those caucus in federal and be less productive like Fashiola did I still Dey surprise how that man take find himself in such situations.

To even say something like Lagos no be any state mate goes against the spirit of panafricanism.

We all have to grow together. Inflation arose because the northerners cannot farm and the vast land in the north is not utilized properly. Because Lagos no be anybody mate doesn’t mean we buy food cheaper, does it?

Functioning ports in other areas in Nigeria can ease up traffic congestion in Lagos. There are many more examples of why we need to grow together. This goes all the way to Africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by miqos02(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
WibusJaga:

Dem for just abandon the truck, considering total cost of recovery + stress to commuters.
you didn't the effect on the waterways
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
99 more to go. Nice one
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by mofolusho570: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Technology at it's bestTechnology at it's best...
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good job
Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Bigchristo: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babysho:

To even say something like Lagos no be any state mate goes against the spirit of panafricanism.

We all have to grow together. Inflation arose because the northerners cannot farm and the vast land in the north is not utilized properly. Because Lagos no be anybody mate doesn’t mean we buy food cheaper, does it?

Functioning ports in other areas in Nigeria can ease up traffic congestion in Lagos. There are many more examples of why we need to grow together. This goes all the way to Africa as a whole.
since other states don’t want to grow along with their counterparts what do you expect us to do? Go to some states in south south you will be amazed if this are oil producing states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:
Lagos or Los Angeles?

Tinubu's Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

He is from the gullies of Anambra. Where obi looted and was exposed by Pandora papers, he invested State money in Private business and stashed state funds in his daughters account. But we dare not speak about it cos Obidient people are same as IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gungun.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigchristo:
since other states don’t want to grow along with their counterparts what do you expect us to do? Go to some states in south south you will be amazed if this are oil producing states.

I understand that you’re confused and I can simplify it for you.

The economic development you see in Lagos today is as result of a something called OPPRESSIVE CAPITALISM that was kickstarted in Lagos when Nigeria was a colony. The same reason why Europeans chose to exploit Nigeria through Lagos, is the same reason why foreign investment troop into Lagos; it’s strategic location. And this has nothing to do with the governors. Whatever development you see in Lagos is private.

For the government, one of the tools in which we can measure government performance is HDI. The tax from the private sector/foreign investment can be used to improve human development through life expectancy, standard of living and education. If you live in Lagos, you’d know that all of these are terrible. Life expectancy is 61 years(ease of transport and traffic gridlocks, security), standard of living of the proletariat is low(no housing, no water), the sch system is so bad, public sch teachers don’t send their own kids to public schools.

If Abia, Zamfara or Benue was in that location, they would be the Lagos of today.

In conclusion, using HDI, there are definitely worse governors than Lagos state governors but you must be able to measure the ratio of the state’s history, factors of production, strategic location which all defines their ability to create revenue and then the revenue to the HDI.

So you need to forget all these houses and Venza and Gwagon you see in Lekki, they’re empty and private and have nothing to do with our govt and look at the proletariat and the less privileged, this is where you see true government involvement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station / Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.