Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Tinubu And Atiku Can Instantly Earn The Respect Of Nigerian Youths, A Popula - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu And Atiku Can Instantly Earn The Respect Of Nigerian Youths, A Popula (180 Views)

Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu And Atiku Can Instantly Earn The Respect Of Nigerian Youths, A Popula by dumahi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
How Tinubu And Atiku Can Instantly Earn The Respect Of Nigerian Youths, A Popular Pastor Says

I don't know the name of this Pastor but he is talking to a packed congregation.

He said that if Atiku and Tinubu want to earn the respect of Nigerian youths instantly and forever, they should invite Mr Peter Obi and tell him, "you're the one the youths want as the President. Can you lead Nigeria well?"

"Yes, I can", Obi will say.

"OK, our son", Atiku and Obi should say, "we step down for you. We promise to be there for you when you need us".

Etc, etc. Abeg, hear am from the horse's mouth. What do you think about the advice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAvq7nqT_Vg

(1) (Reply)

The Truth / More MBAs Will Improve Nigeria's Economy / Pdp Will Bring Back The Good Old Days, Gov Emmanuel Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.