Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? (802 Views)

I Need A Android With 80k / Android Phone To Buy With 80k Budget / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? by Edomi: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I lost my job some months back and I'm hoping to get one soon. But the phone I currently use is giving some problems, as it freezes and goes off most times while using it.

With the paucity of funds at my disposal, I am thinking of taking a risk to buy another phone, but I also know that phones are quite expensive now.

I need suggestions on good and durable phone I can purchase with a budget of 80k.

Kindly endeavor to state the features of the phone you may want to suggest.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Go computer village and search for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? by segsee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Up your budget a bit and get my very mint LG g8x. 90k
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wait for Jumia black Friday.
U will see 256gb phone for 70k

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? by Bornrebel(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Hot 10T
4gig ram/128gig internal storage
Hello g70
5000mah
Blue clean no scratches, screen guard protected.
Available with free memory card and origamo earpiece

Edomi:
Hello Nairalanders, I lost my job some months back and I'm hoping to get one soon. But the phone I currently use is giving some problems, as it freezes and goes off most times while using it.

With the paucity of funds at my disposal, I am thinking of taking a risk to buy another phone, but I also know that phones are quite expensive now.

I need suggestions on good and durable phone I can purchase with a budget of 80k.

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? by KunlexyInc1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Edomi:

I have Mi 9T, 6/128gb variant with a Snapdragon chipset. Still very neat. Having motorised pop-up selfie camera and an amoled screen. Check signature for contact. Regards
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 80k Budget? by timmyblast(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Infinix hot 10 play
64g+4g
5000mah
Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A14 Review, Should You Avoid It? / What Causes Green Line To Appear On A Smartphone Screen / Truecaller Unveils A New Brand Identity And Upgraded Artificial Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.