Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos (749 Views)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by Bonavi: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
His failure in the presidential election will mark the emancipation of Lagos state because there is on going mobilisation by some real prominent Lagosians originally from Lagos to stop tinubu's recklessness with the state treasury and his domination in Lagos since 1999

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by muykem: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
And Chukwuemeka will take over. Fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by Curious345: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
muykem:
And Chukwuemeka will take over. Fools.
tinubu will be taken away by death in the not too distant time..

But we must track and arrest all the urchins working hard to impose him on us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by cherishmichael: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu can't be there that seat need an agile leader

3 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Jagaban is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country to the promised land. May he have the courage to usher in peace progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by tribalmall: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
You Igbo father said more than thins when Ebele brought dollars to Lagos.

I follow chop the dollar, Peter Obi na small pikin. If he gathers 2 million vote in the coming election INEC should give him the presidency

Bonavi:
His failure in the presidential election will mark the emancipation of Lagos state because there is on going mobilisation by some real prominent Lagosians originally from Lagos to stop tinubu's recklessness with the state treasury and his domination in Lagos since 1999

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by Jokerman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Jagaban is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country to the promised land. May he have the courage to usher in peace progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance.

Elo lo ti gbá ni isé yí?

1 Like

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by Jokerman(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
You Igbo father said more than thins when Ebele brought dollars to Lagos.

I follow chop the dollar, Peter Obi na small pikin. If he gathers 2 million vote in the coming election INEC should give him the presidency

Don't waste your time.

Christians are not even voting Tinubu... you want us to vote him and relegate the church to the backyard through Shettima? God forbid

3 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jokerman:

Elo lo ti gbá ni isé yí?
I am always happy when you are wailing like this. I like to torment you guys with the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. I want you to feel sad and commit suicide. Congratulations in advance to Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by Jokerman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
bI am always happy when you are wailing like this. I like to torment you guys with the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. I want you to feel sad and commit suicide. Congratulations in advance to Jagaban.

Stop wasting your time. Tinubu can never be president. Old things are passing away 2023.

4 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jokerman:

Stop wasting your time. Tinubu can never be president. Old things are passing away 2023.
E pain you? You go cry taya. Cry me blood please. You have just started. I will torment you here. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by jconsulting(f): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Anybody that overtake Tinubu in Lagos will even be worse, is it PdP of their mismanagement records or who.

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by Curious345: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
You must be dreaming of you think tinubu will last more than 2yrs in office
AlafinofEnugu:

May u be visited by excruciating pain and agony
May ur family wail in sorrow and discomfort
May ur next generation suffer twice same fate
Isee!!!!
Everything u put forward to achieve all ur life will crumble before you
May u lose the fruit of ur existence one by one
Only if u didn't wish death for Asiwaju all this things won't come to you
Mark it today.....u av embodied urself in everlasting failure and self destruction
As I hit tap my foot to the ground so as it is being answered by the ancestors
ASE!!
Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
You must be dreaming of you think tinubu will last more than 2yrs in office
U must definitely be dreaming if u think u will last 2 years on earth
Bookmark this quote and text me after 2 years to identify if u Still alive
Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by Curious345: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

U must definitely be dreaming if u think u will last 2 years on earth
Bookmark this quote and text me after 2 years to identify if u Still alive
why are you comparing yourself to half dead man..

Literally a dead man walking ...

Tinubu would choose to rest and gather himself to his creator , rather than this sudden packaging you people are doing for him
Re: This Presidential Election Will Mark The End Of Tinubu's Dynasty in Lagos by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
why are you comparing yourself to half dead man..

Literally a dead man walking ...

Tinubu would choose to rest and gather himself to his creator , rather than this sudden packaging you people are doing for him
Ok
Like I said
Text me in two years to notify that u alive

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Case Today : Breaking News / Atiku In US: Are PDP Supporters Sharing An Edited Invitation Letter? (Picture) / Peter Obi Appreciates LP And Obidient Family For Making The Flag-off A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.