Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) (2017 Views)

Zamfara PDP To Hold Guber Primary Tomorrow, Holds Mini Congress Today / 'That's Not Democracy" - Sanusi Sule, Others Knock Seun Osewa / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
This one followup for audience
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by ULiTv: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Period007:

Oga leave all these cappings you are not the only one leaving in Karu here.
Karu local government host about 20% of Abuja work force,these are literate Nigerians who have access to internet 247

I know that, but I am talking about the structure and the women in politics, bros Apc is chopping Karu cleaning mouth,
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by nkwuocha: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2022
ULiTv:

The truth is labour party or pdp can win any other area, but karu LGA as long as I no that environment, it is on the bag for APC

Which karu?
Be like say you think say you dey talk to only people wey dey south. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by ULiTv: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2022
nkwuocha:

Which karu?
Be like say you think say you dey talk to only people wey dey south. undecided

If you know Karu as you claim, then we shouldn't have been having this conversation..

Let other party organise mini political rally that will even come half to this one...

Have you ever head of (Mararaba Political Forum) before? Even Gov. Sule don't talk, when this FORUM is talking, because they can make you and may you

My brother forget about online insult and wailing,

Karu is APC and APC is karu
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by garfield1: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2022
Cc penguin2
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2022
ULiTv:

If you know Karu as you claim, then we shouldn't have been having this conversation..

Let other party organise mini political rally that will even come half to this one...

Have you ever head of (Mararaba Political Forum) before? Even Gov. Sule don't talk, when this FORUM is talking, because they can make you and may you

My brother forget about online insult and wailing,

Karu is APC and APC is karu

I know karu well that's why I find your assertions to be false.You are just a paid online media personal for APC,so you must earn your pay.

I will not reduce myself to arguing with you as I'm not only a house owner there,I have several landed investment there,even down to karishi.

Enjoy your pay.
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by ULiTv: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2022
nkwuocha:

I know karu well that's why I find your assertions to be false.You are just a paid online media personal for APC,so you must earn your pay.

I will not reduce myself to arguing with you as I'm not only a house owner there,I have several landed investment there,even down to karishi.

Enjoy your pay.

"Karshi" not "Karishi"

You might own even an estate but in political voem, you no nothing in Karu. The emir, district heads, royal fathers are in the APC's pocket,,, I have followed them to a political thank you visit, and I know the level of assurance APC have in that Local govt
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by Period007(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2022
ULiTv:

"Karshi" not "Karishi"

You might own even an estate but in political voem, you no nothing in Karu. The emir, district heads, royal fathers are in the APC's pocket,,, I have followed them to a political thank you visit, and I know the level of assurance APC have in that Local govt

Lol
Work harder bro.
Mararaba
Masaka
Ado
New nyanya
New Karu
One man village
Abacha road
City college.

Like I said earlier before the moderator deleted my comment, these areas in Karu local government are filled with liberal and literate people most of whom are working in the capital city with access to the internet.
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by nkwuocha: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2022
ULiTv:

"Karshi" not "Karishi"

Lol,the emirs, district heads and royal fathers have just one votes.

Wake up!

And from what you corrected,the spelling, people used both spellings interchangeably even one "Karshi" is the correct spelling.

1 Like

Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by ULiTv: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Period007:

Lol
Work harder bro.
Mararaba
Masaka
Ado
New nyanya
New Karu
One man village
Abacha road
City college.

Like I said earlier before the moderator deleted my comment, these areas in Karu local government are filled with liberal and literate people most of whom are working in the capital city with access to the internet.

Lolz.

Go and learn about voting power.

Even among the liberal and literate great percentage of them are APC member, Remember State hause of assembly and Federal House of Reps ASPIRANTS there are all CHRISTIANS in APC.

HERE it is only APC the people know, I mean the structures that will be voting on that day, not the liberal and literate without pvc will be at home watching football and telemundo on that day,

cheers

Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by ULiTv: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2022
nkwuocha:

Lol,the emirs, district heads and royal fathers have just one votes.

Wake up!

And from what you corrected,the spelling, people used both spellings interchangeably even one "Karshi" is the correct spelling.

If you said they have one vote:

Then lets suspend this conversation. Because entirely you don't know this guys influence during the election over the years..

I am upen for betting if you like, that APC will win Karu with a very large margin
Re: Karu LGA, Nasarawa Holds Mini Rally For Tinubu, Governor Sule, Others (Photos) by Period007(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2022
ULiTv:

Lolz.

Go and learn about voting power.

Even among the liberal and literate great percentage of them are APC member, Remember State hause of assembly and Federal House of Reps ASPIRANTS there are all CHRISTIANS in APC.

HERE it is only APC the people know, I mean the structures that will be voting on that day, not the liberal and literate without pvc will be at home watching football and telemundo on that day,

cheers
Yes
only APC supporters will vote in Karu,others wont vote because they are banned from voting.

Are you happy now

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Benefits Of BVAS During This Election / BREAKING: Tinubu Bullies,Threatens Arise TV Over Invitation To Town Hall Meeting / Soludo Rebrands APGA To Zikist Party, Bans Ojukwu’s Pictures Across The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.