Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Tinubu And APC Should Up Their Game In North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And APC Should Up Their Game In North (221 Views)

Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And APC Should Up Their Game In North by ScamHunter: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'm so disappointed with how things are going for Tinubu in the North. Apart from the British and Yakabu Gowon, no other entity has favored the North like Tinubu. It is rather pathetic that Mr Tinubu doesn't seem poised to reap dividends from his massive sellout of the south. What would be heartbreaking is if Tinubu fails to garner up to 20% of northern votes despite his investments and donations. I seriously hope that Mr Tinubu and APC know what they're doing. The gale of defections to PDP from APC must stop. It is in Tinubu's interest that it stops. We cannot afford to see him disgraced. My projection has been that Tinubu would come in 3rd behind Obi and Atiku, but at the rate things are happening in the North, I see him contend with Kwakaso or worse, Sowore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Dr. Auwal Abdullahi (gafakan Akko) Joins PDP / Water spirits are angry with Nigerian govt— Traditionalist/ Osun Priestess (Vide / FG Distances Self From Emefiele Over Plan To Redesign Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.