Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima (24009 Views)

Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by greatiyk4u(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good one
Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:
South East christian should vote Obi.

Northern christian should vote Atiku..

South south christian should vote kwankwaso

South West christian should vote sowore..

Entire Nigeria Muslim should vote Tinubu..

Case closed..

Agbado thoughts

7 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Buckeyemedia1: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
The North Decieved Tinubu... But him think say he's wise
In the near future you would realize how wise Bola Tinubu is, and how daft you are in politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:

Case closed..

Atiku is a muslims..northern muslims dont ignore thier own unlike yoruba muslims..know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/23/muslim-muslim-well-abandon-you-northern-apc-christians-to-tinubu-shettima/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666553084
Hahahahaha, nobody wants to associate himself with agbado-cassava failures. Even the baby in the womb knows Tinubu is dommed politically.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by mcmurphy132(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
A condom would have help your parent from this disgrace

You father for village..

U don't want m-m ticket.

Then vote christian you still dey cry

Reserve your tears till after election
You tears is our joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Curious345: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hnmm
Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Foodforthought: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
If all Christians vote for a Christian candidate we know the winner already. Those supporting a Muslim-Muslim ticket will regret it

5 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by paramakina202: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu as the lord of Lagos politics never tried M-M ticket in Lagos but want Nigerians to swallow M-M ticket at federal level whether we like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Fidinno(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
V
Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Buckeyemedia1: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
osazsky:
Atiku is a muslims..northern muslims dont ignore thier own unlike yoruba muslims..know this and know peace
Only a foolish Northerner will vote for Atiku, so South will use back door to enter in less than 4 years.

Yaradua & Jonathan 2?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Bunch of clowns.

Just vote your candidate and stop disturbing us everyday.
Muslim fanatic I just they imagine how many innocent persons for done die if it where a Christian Christian ticket..why I hate muslims is that they cant tolerate wat they dish out

8 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Eriokanmi: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
The game keep changing as days unfold

North has shown they ain’t with Tinubu but Urchins has refused to accept that

Hausas are United unlike the south

I pity those hipping hopes on Tinubu block Northern votes

When the time reach Buhari won’t even help him bcuz it was obvious Buhari wanted Osibanjo but Tinubu bribed his way to the top

Yoruba people una go see shege, screenshot this post for reference
No need to screenshot anything and not all yorubas are leaning towards Emilokan. It's obvious and its never too late for those bigots to rethink. Me, my family and associates aren't voting him. Osinbajo was my preferred candidate but since they outsmarted him, I picked obi, my second choice

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Koralords: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
This underfed people n.a. him want decide northen votes of apc
Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by aariwa(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
If they leave him and vote Atiku a Muslim that would be stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Curious345: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:

Case closed..

who told you TINUBU IS a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by osazsky(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a foolish Northerner will vote for Atiku, so South will use back door to enter in less than 4 years.

Yaradua & Jonathan 2?
oga speak for urself...anybody that wants apc to continue in government is definitely insane...waiting apc want take campaign...fact is that they where never ready for governance just opposition and propaganda let's keep it that way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by funshint(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
I understand the plight of Northern Christians anyway but they should also be wary of Politians who are fanning this crises for their own selfish political ambition.
Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Osariemen12: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:

Case closed..

When a mad man makes love with a mad women, something like this surfaces on a public forum.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Foodforthought:
If all Christians vote for a Christian candidate we know the winner already. Those supporting a Muslim-Muslim ticket will regret it
LOl

Seems you don't know Muslims are much in numbers than Christians?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
In the near future you would realize how wise Bola Tinubu is, and how daft you are in politics.

Agbado wisdom! Is it Eva, is ot for garri, is it for ewa...

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by OgunkeeLhordspy: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Bunch of clowns.

. Oloribu I don open Another again logun go kill you ni for life you no go end well for your life

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
aariwa:
If they leave him and vote Atiku a Muslim that would be stupidity
there is a Christian in his vice we are a circular state and not an Islamic one

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by dorodee(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Even Almighty God has abandoned this evil ticket. .. if you love God then you most love justice and equity... Selah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Buckeyemedia1: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
No need to screenshot anything and not all yorubas are leaning towards Emilokan. Me, my family and associates aren't voting him. Osinbajo was my preferred candidate and since they outsmarted him, I picked obi, my second choice
Tinubu and APC will win the entire South West, and win 3 quarter of the North.
Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by okorogodwin4(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shameless tillubuu urchins are getting it bad these week

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu and APC will win the entire South West.
Hahahahaha. Including osun where he laboured vainly grin

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by osazsky(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

hope u know they are 3 candidates dragging for Muslim votes..the idea is to get Christian votes I dont see apc getting that
Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by kasim155: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
The game keep changing as days unfold

North has shown they ain’t with Tinubu but Urchins has refused to accept that

Hausas are United unlike the south

I pity those hipping hopes on Tinubu block Northern votes

When the time reach Buhari won’t even help him bcuz it was obvious Buhari wanted Osibanjo but Tinubu bribed his way to the top

Yoruba people una go see shege, screenshot this post for reference

Will you just keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to say, Most of us Yoruba are supporting Peter Obi while many other Yoruba are Supporting Atiku. Instead of you to just say APc supporters. There are many Ibo who are supporting Tinubu in the East, so what will you say about that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by Foodforthought: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl
You don't understand the power of Unity. Feb 2023 will clear your doubt.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima by OgunkeeLhordspy: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Bunch of clowns.

. If them born your papa we’ll drop your address for me if ogun no go kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Signs Two Bills Into Law / Edo 2020: Adams Oshiomole's Residence In Benin Attacked / Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.