Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job (1808 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
A lady friend of mine was almost Violated by her boss.

She had just resumed work about 3 weeks ago and her boss already started making passes at her. She however was not interested stating she was Pentecostal.

This however did not deter him as he said he had slept with many top born again Christian ladies from various churches.

He then hatched a plan where he told her to meet him somewhere to discuss some office matters. She later found herself alone with him in the house where he tried to violation her. She fought back with all her heart and escaped his grip.

Well to cut the long story short, that same day, she returned the office equipment with her through another staff and said she was resigning.

The boss later called but that she need not resign but she said she told me she would feel very uneasy in the same office with this man.

She lives with us presently and even showed me her scratch marks.

Well she needs a new job. The company was a branding company.

She previously worked at GTB before moving on to Oceanic where she was adversely affected by the downsizing.

That's how at of desperation she now sought work and got at the branding company.

Do you have a job for her. She is desperate!

Pls call me on 08033472004 if you have anything for her
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by chiiukaoma(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
Fresh, young and intelligent Accountants are needed for immediate employment in an ICT firm.
Interested applicants should send their c.v's to ictjobs2011@gmail.com
This position will be filled within the next 2 weeks.
Hurry Now.
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by dipo1: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
chiiukaoma:

Fresh, young and intelligent Accountants are needed for immediate employment in an ICT firm.
Interested applicants should send their c.v's to ictjobs2011@gmail.com
This position will be filled within the next 2 weeks.
Hurry Now.

It is unpardonably rude to post irrelevant adverts on a person's thread. You opened a thread advertising this and you are ignorant enough to pollute another person's thread with it.

Get the fawk out of here angry. Idiiot
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by uboma(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2011
@Grandstar. Its unfortunate what happened to ur friend but y did she follow him to the house in d first place? Under the terms and conditions of her employment,was there a clause that issues relating to d company wil be discussed outside d office? I bet ur lady friend aint telling u d ACTUAL story.
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by grandstar(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2011
It was not his personal house. He is married. He tricked her.

Most importantly do you have good reference for her
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by philip0906(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
d guy prolly does not look good and has no money. . . undecided
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by buxlat(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
VACANCY FOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE

An oil & gas marketing company located in Lagos, requires urgently the service of a qualified, dynamic and experienced marketer.

QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS

* B.Sc/HND Marketing, Business Admin or related fields.
*At least two (2) years cognate experience.
* Should not be more than 40yrs.
* Should be computer literate.
* Must have a good communication skills/interpersonal relationship.
* Must be target driven.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should send their application with detailed CV to:
* The Consultant,
P.O Box 1891
Ikeja.
OR
Dynamicsgroupng.com (CV should be sent as attachment)

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by Godmother(f): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2011
Its a pity what happened to your friend and its more of a pity that getting a job in Naija these days no be small thing. I have been affected by downsizing and it can really kill your morale .I wish her well sha.
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by Nkemika(f): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
next time, tell her not to be alone with such boss no matter what kind of appointment, she has a mind of her own too, she shld relax a good job will come for her, keep praying, thanks
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by interbiz2(f): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
She should be financially independent by being her own boss nd owing her business,dat way no no can even dream of molesting her anymore,she live her desired life dictate what happens.She should take charge of her life henceforth.For details on to be financially free call 08181886834.
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by DisGuy: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
No plans to report to the police or take this matter up with one of the women unions?
Re: My Friend Was Almost Violated By Her Boss. Looking For A New Job by Enikeey: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2011
Tell her to relax and take her time, sm tin better is comin

(1) (Reply)

SCHOLARSHIP ! SCHOLARSHIP !! / Nesrea / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.