Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Pastor Humble Okoro Advises Kanye West To Visit Africa For His Deliverance. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Humble Okoro Advises Kanye West To Visit Africa For His Deliverance. (152 Views)

2023: It Is Wicked For North West, South West To Vie For Presidency - NYLF / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Humble Okoro Advises Kanye West To Visit Africa For His Deliverance. by Naijasure: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
God opened my eyes and showed me some spirits including ogbanje spirit from Africa that have been disturbing bro Kanye.
Your careless remarks and wordings on social media, including your mood swings are all inspired by demons.

I expected you to withdraw from social media for some seasons after accepting Christ.
You were suppose to be in your wilderness for purging and knowledge.It is possible for an unsanctified believer to go to hell-fire.

Be careful, if you accepted Christ in order to sell your album and gain more followers like R.kelly, rest assured that God's wrath will knock at your door one day.

God has asked me to warn celebrities in cults that are using His name to make money but refused to worship him. Recently God showed me the death of a popular Nigerian grade A artist.

In summary, I want to advise Kanye West and other celebrities with similar cases to visit Africa for intense prayers and deliverance section. Brother Kelechi Nwachukwu, also known as KANYE WEST, please come let us fix your ancestral issues and ogbanje so that you can have peace of mind. God wants to end all the torments in yourself life and give you spiritual immunity.
Source from Www.naijasure.com

1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Advises Kanye West To Visit Africa For His Deliverance. by SeniorMan715(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Have you delivered yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Learn 7-3-6-2-5-1 Chord Voicings With A Live Bassist / All Sorts Of Account For Grab / Watch Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.