Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. (59393 Views)

Our Farm Attacked Again With Biological Weapon By Our Host Community! / This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by BRATISLAVA: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Even the culprit is here giving condolences.

Hopefully not too be resold.
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by Nicoddemus(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Very Good. You can't be making money while I'm here suffering, rubbish.

shocked
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by MideMrPossible: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
emerged01:

It seems your hosts are hostile. These people doesnt mean well. I pray you find better way to resolve any issue your have with them.

As it is,I dont have to question your decision to operate in such evil environment. The deed has been done already, all you need now is to do everything possible to resolve any issue you have with them. Protect your life first.
How can I reach if someone need to consult you?
Thanks for your advice, here is our YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/africandiarytv
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by longifilis(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
MideMrPossible:
The plot is to chase us away from here but if only they knew the kind of strength that has brought us this far.

Your enemies are within, they are not far away from you, be vigilant and shine your nose so you can smell their evil plans from afar then be way ahead of them curtail the losses.

Some animals are still yet to be recovered but the attack was curtailed within minutes hence the loose would have be so devastating.

Dr. Mide Oludipe,
Regenerative Agriculture Expert.
Possible Farms International.

Sorry for the loss Doc
Prevent the reoccurrences
Do the needful
See the animal coat, I'd like it
The unborn babies pained me a lot
This is unacceptable
People are so cruel
Beware!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by fluffybaby(f): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bizzyliss:
Pls what’s the name of this poison cos there are some roaming goats that are destroying my properties

It is a taboo to kill pregnant animal. Just make sure your victims are not pregnant. Better still just trap them and sell them to recover damages grin grin or eat them grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by MisterMan123456: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sorry bro, God is on your side. I'm one of your subs on youtube.
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by Ijb11: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by optimistcandyboy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Whoever did this is a wicked soul and can even kill humans too.

Please do not rare animals in a free-range system. The beautiful animals are nuisance to your neighbours so keep them caged/fenced.

sorry for your loss, God will replenish.

oz4real83:
Complete your story, are your animals free-ranged or you have a ranch for them? Some of you will leave your domestic animals to go about destroying people's goods and crops, even when the person comes complaining to you, you will do nothing and in most cases fight or quarrel with the complainant. Some take extreme actions like this. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by EdiskyHarry: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Very Good. You can't be making money while I'm here suffering, rubbish.
You are funny �
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by wowcatty: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2022
You can still raise free range birds and animals in a ranch style farm fully fenced in. As long as they are not in cages, they get in and out as they want with access to sun, grass and worms.
oz4real83:
Complete your story, are your animals free-ranged or you have a ranch for them? Some of you will leave your domestic animals to go about destroying people's goods and crops, even when the person comes complaining to you, you will do nothing and in most cases fight or quarrel with the complainant. Some take extreme actions like this. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. by legba1(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2022
Before we jump to conclusion , lets know if your animals are on free range or sheltered in a ranch. Animals on free range had done harm to other people economic crops. For such people i wont grudge them for taking measures to wade off invading animals, but if your animals are ranched, then you should take serious steps to track the source if the poison and get duly compensation. Also, do everything to prevent reoccurrence.
I once lost 63 goats and sheeps early last year to poisonings like this i mistakenly poured a whole jar of sulphosphate herbicide bag of corn meant for feed production. I decided to keep for planting. Somehow, it was crushed and mixed with feed for the animals. It was served and resulted in mass fatality. Painful but deed done already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Strange Looking Fruit / How Cows Are Offloaded From Vehicles, It Takes Wisdom To Do That / World’s Most Expensive Sheep Auctions At £367,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.