Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

If You Have Any Of These 3 Problems, Limit Your Intake Of Onions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Have Any Of These 3 Problems, Limit Your Intake Of Onions (301 Views)

How I Suffered After Intake Of Ogogoro / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / PHOTOS: Young Boy Knocked Unconscious Due To Excessive Intake Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any Of These 3 Problems, Limit Your Intake Of Onions by Skygist23: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2022
1. Acid indigestion.

Gastroesophageal reflux disease occurs when food and liquids in your stomach move back up into the tube that joins your throat and esophagus (GERD). You may experience a burning sensation in your chest as a result. One study from 2000 found that foods like onions can worsen heartburn.

2. Bloating

Bloating can be excruciatingly uncomfortable when the stomach is overwhelmed with gas. Onion eating causes severe bloating daily. The fibers in onions create bloating.

Read more>>>https://medicalcaremedia.com/if-you-have-any-of-the-following-three-daily-medical-conditions-limit-your-intake-of-onions/

(1) (Reply)

Three Things We Can Not Have Once / 10 Worst Habits That Lead To Bad Breath, Bleeding Gums, And Yellow Teeth / Dr. Manoj Miglani Top Orthopedic Surgeon Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.