Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market (530 Views)

How Did You Get To Know About Trading / Facts About Trading You Need To Know / Read Article: what Crocodiles Can Teach You About Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market by Favourlee2552(m): 5:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Trading Forex is one of best things I have ever come across that makes me FREE from SAPA to be my own boss and travel anywhere I want, the forex market is the biggest market with a capacity of $2trillion, where every country and big institution like banks, company, investor trade with currency or asset.

Firstly let me introduce myself.

My name is FAVOUR ODIANA I graduated from Auchi polytechnic with the faculty of Agric and Bio Environmental Engineering, I have been trading for a while now even after my graduation,
Trading is a hard professional skill and at the same time is the easiest way of making m.o.n.e.y online if you understand how to trade and the psychology of trading this is the only you need to become a successful trader which I will be putting down in detail here so I want you to read till the very end and drop your comment or question in the comment section below, so you would say how can trading be easy when it is a hard professional thing to do and people lost their m.o.n.e.y trying to trade the financial market like f.o.r.e.x, c.r.y.p.t.o and stock market, I will tell you one thing about trading’ being a good trader you have to have to understand what really happing and what will happen in future because trading has a rules that make easy for retails trader like me and you to trade the market when those Rules aren’t applied in trading you in the trading you will lose m.o.n.e.y or blow the account (blow of account I mean lost all your m.o.n.e.y)

Life itself has its own rules even you as a human have a rule’ you will agree with me that what you don’t like or don’t do is a rule for you and you must obey it and others that are close to you too, this way you know that you are on right track.

In this thread, I will be discussing it so I want you to stay and read with me till the end of this thread so that you can understand how trading works and how to get started and trade like a professional.

In trading we have three sets of people, the big institution like the Banks, companies and investors, the second is the retail trader so who really are retail traders?

Retail traders are small institute like an individual like us who trade small asset, this is two category part of retails traders which are those who gamble and those who trade, those who gamble don’t understand how the psychology of f.o.r.e.x market and how to trade the f.o.r.e.x market that is why they gamble the market and end up losing their money, “I hope you are now understanding how they approach f.o.r.e.x market? and how people lost their money (the gambler)
So let's now talk about what is psychology. In my understanding psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and its function, especially those affecting behaviour in a given context.

So when this is done and well understood by you, you can now trade the f.o.r.e.x market or any financial market without fear and not be a gambler who will lose m.o.n.e.y but profit from the market, now having an understanding of what is psychology, it now time we talk deep in detail what are that psychology behind it, it will take us in deep understand, smile…..

I hope you’re following. Let me grab a cup of wine to cool down and I expect you do so too
I will continue this thread in a bit take a cup of wine with my cheese you’re reading this I am happy right here…

Drop your comment if you’re enjoying this thread it will boost me to write more for you and make you understand in an easy way ok.
I will continue the thread in while again being patient and drop your comment or question I promise to respond to them.

Continuations!!!!!!

*What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market*

Let's say it this way does the economy after your day-to-day life, you working as a 9-5 job person, to me my answer is “yes” but HOW you ask, yes, it’s because in the present situation now the country will suffer more of the bad economy so just imagine which we aren’t praying for but there is every tendency to live if your leverages are way higher to what makes in-respective of where your source of income is coming from, are you following? That brings us to a new topic called the mindset of marketing of m.o.n.e.y, irrespective of where you are or your location.
The world has now transformed into an electronic system of saving, wiring and even making m.o.n.e.y which gives us that good mindset that we aren’t working for anyone but for ourselves, this is what F.O.R.E.X trading is all about in my own perspective, for now, I want you to understand the concept of what F.O.R.E.X trading is all about now as I put down this for you I want you to know that there are many ways of marketing but at this point, I will only be talking about F.o.r.e.x trading.

So let now focus on the few things you have to know about trading, we know you can make money from trading and at the same time you can lose money, so not to lose money from trading I do understand one thing about trading that brings us to what I called the (PRICE ACTION) for everyday life income, I call it that because that is what we traders do to get money from the market.

The basic lies there if you don’t know about this you’re not a trader and you can’t be successful but be a good gambler who ends up losing money in marketing. You don’t want to gamble but trade the market following the rules of price action, you would be thinking right now what is price action, all successful traders I know out there and banks and big institutions understand this concept that is why they are been able to trade the market and become successful today understanding this concept I will list down will grantee you to be a successful trader if you’re READY to be successful like others you have to know this.
1. Price action
2. Technical analyses
3. Candlesticks

With this I have listened is all you need to be successful in the market and not be a gambler who gambles the market to lose money,

Have you thought about it and what comes to your head is why all candlesticks or lines showing on the screen, well, you won’t be told “why” until you learn knowing these three concepts in the market will give a confidence to trade any market and become successful and last long in trading any financial market?
I will do my best to keep it simple, I have a FREE video and a PDF that I will be giving out to anyone of you who is reading this thread now for deep understanding so if you want the FREE PDF and the VIDEO kindly drop your WHATSAPP number in the comment section so that when I see it I can reach out to you, also you can ask your question too in the comment section and I will reply as soon as possible as I can.

Thanks for reading, I will keep updating this post too so stay tuned,
GOD BLESS

Re: What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market by tokzyfeller: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ride on Favourlee.. I'm a crypto trader n I can't wait to accumulate more knowledge from u... Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market by Kobicove(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2022
More updates please

1 Like

Re: What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market by Favourlee2552(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
tokzyfeller:
Ride on Favourlee.. I'm a crypto trader n I can't wait to accumulate more knowledge from u... Thanks in anticipation

You’re welcome, I just updated it now and I’m giving out a FREE PDF and video for anyone who need it.

1 Like

Re: What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market by Favourlee2552(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobicove:
More updates please
Yeah I just updated it now and if you interested to get the FREE PDF and video kind follow the instruction as I stated it there in threads.
Re: What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market by Himalayas: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Yeah, I enjoyed your write up and I want to learn more.

1 Like

Re: What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market by Favourlee2552(m): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Himalayas:
Yeah, I enjoyed your write up and I want to learn more.
To get the PDF and videos drop your WhatsApp number here.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Forex Brokers For ZAR Accounts / Metamask Wallet Will Now Keep Customer Data For 7 Days. / Digital Trading Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.