Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Apostle Suleiman Responds To Assasination ,we Dont Sell Oil For Protection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Responds To Assasination ,we Dont Sell Oil For Protection (422 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Responds To Assasination ,we Dont Sell Oil For Protection by petra1(m): 5:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Apostle Suleiman Responds To Assasination ,we Dont Sell Oil For Protection by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Oct 25, 2022
petra1:
Still doesn't make him any less of a hypocrite really. I mean think carefully of the words of the one whom He claims to believe in. undecided
1. Jesus Christ taught His followers not to fear people and what people can do to the body.
27 I tell you all this secretly,[a] but I want you to tell it publicly. Whatever I tell you privately,[c] you should shout for everyone to hear.[d]
[b]28
“Don’t be afraid of people. They can kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul. The only one you should fear is God, the one who can send the body and the soul to be destroyed in hell.
29 When birds are sold, two small birds cost only a penny. But not even one of those little birds can die without your Father knowing it - Matthew 10 vs 27 - 29
Clearly, Jesus Christ commanded His followers not to fear the schemes of men against them. undecided
4 Then Jesus said to the people, “I tell you, my friends, don’t be afraid of people. They can kill the body, but after that they can do nothing more to hurt you.
5 I will show you the one to fear. You should fear God, who has the power to kill you and also to throw you into hell. Yes, he is the one you should fear.
6 “When birds are sold, five small birds cost only two pennies. But God does not forget any of them.
7 Yes, God even knows how many hairs you have on your head. Don’t be afraid. You are worth much more than many birds. - Luke 12 vs 4 - 7
2. Jesus Christ did tell them that when treated badly in one city, they should flee to the next. undecided
21 “Brothers will turn against their own brothers and hand them over to be killed. Fathers will hand over their own children to be killed. Children will fight against their own parents and will have them killed.
22 Everyone will hate you because you follow me. But the one who remains faithful to the end will be saved.
23 When you are treated badly in one city, go to another city. I promise you that you will not finish going to all the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes again.
24 “Students are not better than their teacher. Servants are not better than their master.
25 Students should be happy to be treated the same as their teacher. And servants should be happy to be treated the same as their master. If those people call me ‘the ruler of demons,’ and I am the head of the family, then it is even more certain that they will insult you, the members of the family! - Matthew 10 vs 21 - 25
Jesus Christ also instructed them to shake the dust off their sandals in the process. undecided
7 Jesus called his twelve apostles together. He sent them out in groups of two and gave them power over evil spirits.
8 This is what he told them: “Take nothing for your trip except a stick for walking. Take no bread, no bag, and no money.
9 You can wear sandals, but don’t take extra clothes.
10 When you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town.
11 If any town refuses to accept you or refuses to listen to you, then leave that town and shake the dust off your feet as a warning to them.
12 The apostles left and went to other places. They talked to the people and told them to change their hearts and lives.
13 They forced many demons out of people and put olive oil on many who were sick and healed them. - Mark 6 vs 7 - 13
3. Jesus Christ certainly didn't instruct His followers to defend themselves nor did He command them to stand and fight when attacked. undecided

Your mog sensed danger and rather than obey Jesus Christ, in fear of men and their schemes, he resorted to schemes to enable him defend himself alone- not even those with him . These actions taken by your mog - the security detail, the armored car, the entourage.... doesn't fit in with who he pretends to be of. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleiman Responds To Assasination ,we Dont Sell Oil For Protection by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Scammer Japa from toilet!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences / 21 Fasting And Praying With Christ Glorious Church / Taboos/ewo, And Everything About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.