Stats: 3,163,697 members, 7,854,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe (168 Views)

Royalty,this Is Royalty Facing The Express Beside Alaro City Epe+2349030188831 / Lagoon Front Estate. SOLD OUT!!! / Newly Available. ��� Brand New 3bedroom Fully Detached Duplex Inside Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe by Jozoalrealty22(f): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Latest UPDATE at THE LAGOON FRONT ESTATE, ALARO CITY, EPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYqlf3k7SVM

The Lagoon front estate, Alaro City is set on the North side of the Lekki Lagoon along the Lekki-Epe Expressway, Alaro City, Epe.

It is situated in a serene environment with a touch of nature and class.

It is also pocket- friendly and gives real value for money.

#investinlekki #lekkibusiness #landforsaleinlagos #landforsaleinlekki #estate #lekki #lekkilagosproperty #lagosbusiness #nigeriansincanada #nigeriansinUSA #nigeriansindiaspora #nigeriansinUK #landforsale #viralvideo #trendingvideo #luxurylifestyle #luxuryestate #placesinlagos #lagosbuinessschool #jozoalrealty #panatlanticuniversity #LBS #God #childofgrace #alarocity #Epe #buyland

Title : C of O

Sales Price;
Outright Payment (0-3months)

300sqms -12M
500sqms - 20M
Commercial Plots: 25M
Initial Deposit- 1M

Neighbourhood
- Lekki free trade zone
- Proposed International Airport.
- Seaport.
- Lekki phase 1.
- Ajah.

Highlights
- Perimeter fencing.
- Electricity.
- Estate gate house.
- Motorable and Acessible Road.

Don’t Wait To Buy Land, But Buy Land and Wait!!!
☎️ For More information: call/WhatsApp
+2349056385561

Re: Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Inside lagoon.

Forget the front

Re: Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe by OgbeniOja1: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2022
With the ongoing flooding. Lagoon Front!!!!!! No be me ooo
Re: Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe by Jozoalrealty22(f): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2022
OgbeniOja1:
With the ongoing flooding. Lagoon Front!!!!!! No be me ooo
That is why we have proper drainage system put in place. The estate is divided into differentparts, the area that is directly facing the Lagoon are for commercial purpose, imagine having a resort there or a cargo business there and don'talso forget that International Airport project is around the corner.

This estate is more than 200% guaranteed ROI in a few years.
We launched at N5m when it was only bush and water last year March/April, the company has put a lot in place since then and today we are selling at N20m per plot.

Those investors that keyed earlier have enjoy nothing less than 300% on ROI

Nevertheless, if you desire 100% dry land in Epe or any other part in Ibeju-Lekki/Lekki, kindly contact us for that. Follow us for more.
Re: Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe by OgbeniOja1: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Firstly I love that my remark didn't turn you off. I liked that you politely answered my presumed toxic comment. Pls share a flier. Let me share it to my contacts. You are a great marketer. May God bless your hustle
Jozoalrealty22:

That is why we have proper drainage system put in place. The estate is divided into differentparts, the area that is directly facing the Lagoon are for commercial purpose, imagine having a resort there or a cargo business there and don'talso forget that International Airport project is around the corner.

This estate is more than 200% guaranteed ROI in a few years.
We launched at N5m when it was only bush and water last year March/April, the company has put a lot in place since then and today we are selling at N20m per plot.

Those investors that keyed earlier have enjoy nothing less than 300% on ROI

Nevertheless, if you desire 100% dry land in Epe or any other part in Ibeju-Lekki/Lekki, kindly contact us for that. Follow us for more.
Re: Land With C Of O For Sale Inside Lagoon Front Estate, Alaro City-epe by Jozoalrealty22(f): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2022
OgbeniOja1:
Firstly I love that my remark didn't turn you off. I liked that you politely answered my presumed toxic comment. Pls share a flier. Let me share it to my contacts. You are a great marketer. May God bless your hustle

Amen. Thanks. I am honored to have you share my fliers with. God bless you too sir.
Aside the Lagoon front estate, all other properties in the fliers are dry land facing Lekki Epe expressway.
They all currently on limited promo. Who ever key in right now, will enjoy the current discount before November 1st of 2022

Land Measuring 3,260sqm For Sale Along Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi! / 6 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ / Land With C Of O For Sale In Fairmont Green&smart Estate Opp Lekki Int'l Airport