Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help (555 Views)

Awoof Nissan Maxima @ 1.8m / Nigerian Used Nissan Maxima 2000 ( ₦800k) / Nissan Maxima 2000 Model Toks Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by Emmyrano55(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Good day, please i am using a Nissan maxima 2000 model. Recently i changed the engine but after final installation, i discovered that my car idle is very rough and at some point the car will accelerate itself then return back to normal. That is how the car kept doing, the last mechanic that came did all he could do and even serviced the 6 nozzles still no positive response. Later the mechanic asked me to replace the injector head, right now am confused so i just packed the car in front of my house. Please i need help on how it can be resolved, thank you.

Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by sunnymighty(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Post this topic in the Car talk section and secondly, why not scan the engine to know what the actual problem.
Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by tauri94(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2022
If to say cars no too cost, i for say make you cut your losses, sell am save up buy a Toyota. Try do engine scan e suppose tell you the fault. Very few good Nissan mechanics out there.
Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by blackbone989(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2022
One of the best Nissan out there. Scan it. The machine u av is far better than the other generation of maxima
Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by calculation(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Did you bought the engine complete? Also what is the reason for change of old engine?
Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by Emmyrano55(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
calculation:
Did you bought the engine complete? Also what is the reason for change of old engine?

Yes i bought a complete engine but without gearbox, i have ringed the engine twice and it started smoking so dat was why i have to change the complete engine.
Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by Emmyrano55(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2022
tauri94:
If to say cars no too cost, i for say make you cut your losses, sell am save up buy a Toyota. Try do engine scan e suppose tell you the fault. Very few good Nissan mechanics out there.

That is my plan now because am just tired of the stress and passing through, spent a lot of money still no improvement. Just want to sell it at all cost and forget it.
Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by calculation(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Emmyrano55:

Yes i bought a complete engine but without gearbox, i have ringed the engine twice and it started smoking so dat was why i have to change the complete engine.

Consider change of throttle body from old engine to the new, since such problem was not associate with former engine. Am suspecting your idle valve in the new engine
Re: My Nissan Maxima 2000 Has Been Giving Me Issues Please I Need Help by Angrygoat: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sell n buy corolla bannk type .

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2022 Mercedes Benz S580 Maybach Diamond Black Interior @311m / Sold sold Sharp And Neatly Used 2001 Toyota Camry For Sale, 1.450m Negotiable. / Fairly Used Toyota Camry 2008 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.