Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa (3509 Views)

South Africa Culture Shock: 2 Scantly Dressed Women, Different Public Reactions / Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2022
I've noticed how most of the time there seems to be this war between SA and Nigeria here on nairaland. Maybe it's because the two nations don't really understand each other, I don't know.

But I'm willing to answer any questions you may have about SA, the good and the bad.

So, feel free to ask.
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Easternmind(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
I've noticed how most of the time there seems to be this war between SA and Nigeria here on nairaland. Maybe it's because the two nations don't really understand each other, I don't know.

But I'm willing to answer any questions you may have about SA, the good and the bad.

So, feel free to ask.

Ewe, Ndiyakuthanda

1 Like

Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Mara wena o le South Africa aker? grin grin
Heathrow44:

Ewe, Ndiyakuthanda
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:

thats d much I knw
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:

u don't live in SA currently? Bt do u knw mount aliyff eastern cape,
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Aowa, ga re tswele pele re bolele.. cheesy grin
Heathrow44:

thats d much I knw
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Ke dula gona mo SA, ee.. grin grin
Heathrow44:

u don't live in SA currently? Bt do u knw mount aliyff eastern cape,
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Aowa, ga re tswele pele re bolele.. cheesy grin

re u male/female
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Or you want me to switch to Xhosa? grin grin grin
Heathrow44:

re u male/female
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Or you want me to switch to Xhosa? grin grin grin

Re u male/female ?
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2022
I think my profile has answers to your question.
Heathrow44:

Re u male/female ?
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
I think my profile has answers to your question.

ndiyakunda bt if u don't want t send ur no no p
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Cool.
Heathrow44:

ndiyakunda bt if u don't want t send ur no no p
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Cool.

yh whatever cheesy
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by dmz1: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Hi.
Is the economy getting better?
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Cool.

She taught me South African, Ndiyakunda was d one i remember cos I used it most of d tym on her
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2022
She taught you South African? There's no language called South African.
Heathrow44:

She taught me South African, Ndiyakunda was d one i remember cos I used it most of d tym on her
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
She taught you South African? There's no language called South African.

Xhosa

1 Like

Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Oh! I see.. smiley smiley
Heathrow44:

Xhosa
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by ifihearam: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
uphi?
unjani?
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why do their men get jealous so much even resulting to xenophobic attacks when they notice other foreigners like Nigerian men are progressing more than them and maybe getting the SA chicks
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by belente(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ok wait I am coming
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ngikhona, wena?
ifihearam:

uphi?
unjani?

Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
SA men are not jealous, they're only trying to drive out illegal immigrants or migrants in general who come to SA and start committing crimes.

And it's not only SA men, but everyone.. Everyone has freedom of speech here.

It's not only about Nigerians.
WowSweetGuy:
Why do their men get jealous so much even resulting to xenophobic attacks when they notice other foreigners like Nigerian men are progressing more than them and maybe getting the SA chicks
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Okay.
belente:
Ok wait I am coming
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by ifihearam: 2:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Ngikhona, wena?

Ngiyaphila...uphi wena?ngise capetown
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Ke mo North West.
ifihearam:

Ngiyaphila...uphi wena?ngise capetown
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by ifihearam: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Ke mo North West.

thumela inombolo yakho

1 Like

Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ka mabaka a mafeng?
ifihearam:

thumela inombolo yakho
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by cooooooks(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Why is the xenophobia so strong?

What thoughts does one have when they meet a Nigerian?

I met a South African once (not generalizing, just in this anecdote) for a business transaction. After we were done discussing, he realized (or I inadvertently said) that I'm Nigerian. He then said: "Oh, I thought all nigerians were bad". Bear in mind, we were both in a 3rd country as immigrants.

Is this a common idea?

Samantha123:

So, feel free to ask.
Re: Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Firstly a person needs to understand South Africans before he or she can conclude that they're xenophobic.

We're not xenophobic, we just don't like it when illegal migrants or migrants in general come to SA and do illegal dealings.. it just happens that most of the nationalities who commit crimes in SA are either Zimbabweans or Nigerians.

Already we have our own criminals that we need to deal with.

There are some African foreign nationals, Nigerians included who are doing quite well in SA and have legit jobs.
cooooooks:
Why is the xenophobia so strong?

What thoughts does one have when they meet a Nigerian?

I met a South African once (not generalizing, just in this anecdote) for a business transaction. After we were done discussing, he realized (or I inadvertently said) that I'm Nigerian. He then said: "Oh, I thought all nigerians were bad". Bear in mind, we were both in a 3rd country as immigrants.

Is this a common idea?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Is Now An Official Language In Brazil / Ndokwa / Ukwani Nation Delta And Rivers State / Meet Kogi Twins Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.